RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2016: Last Minute Preparation Tips

RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2016: Last Minute Preparation Tips

RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2016 (Last Minute Preparation Tips): Reserve Bank of India will conduct the RBI Assistant recruitment examination on 23, 24 December 2016. RBI has announced a sum total of 610 vacancies all over the country for the post of RBI Assistant. Reserve Bank of India had already released the call letters for the preliminary examination of RBI Assistant.

It is essential for every candidate to crack Prelims Examination, if he/she wants to get shortlisted for RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2016. Hence, with this article, we will formulate RBI Assistant Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips for the upcoming examination. But firstly, let us visit the exam pattern for RBI Assistant Prelims examination 2016.


RBI Assistant Prelims 2016: Exam Pattern & Structure

The Online Computer-Based Test (CBT) for RBI Assistant Prelims 2016 will be conducted in objective MCQ pattern. There will be 100 questions in total and 3 sections– English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.

Name of the Test Number of Questions Maximum Marks
English Language 30 30
Numerical Ability 35 35
Reasoning Ability 35 35
Total 100 100

Some of the essential details related to RBI Assistant Exam Pattern are as follows:

  • The total number of questions will be 100.
  • The Paper mode will be English/ Hindi.
  • Each question carries 1 mark.
  • The total time to solve the entire paper is 60 minutes.

Marks secured in RBI Assistant Prelims will be taken into consideration while selecting candidates for Mains.


RBI Assistant Prelims: Last Minute Preparation Tips

The exam pattern for RBI Assistant Prelims Examination is pretty straight-forward but lets us see how we can crack this recruitment examination in the most efficient manner.

You need to stay fully focused for the next few days and give your best shot. So, without wasting time let us have a look at RBI Assistant Prelims last minute preparation tips and tricks to avoid mistakes and to successfully crack the examination.

Study Time Table

For RBI Assistant exam preparation, make a proper timetable, focused on both proper studying as well as revision on the same day. Dedicate 60% of your time towards practice and analysis, and the remaining 40% towards revision.

Mock Tests & Previous Year Question Papers

Once you are done with section-wise preparation, your priority should be to solve various mock tests. Your primary focus should be to analyse your performance. This is only possible if you start solving previous years’ question papers.Mock Test

Recommended: RBI Assistant (Prelims) Mock Test

Allot a specific time for a specific section and solve each question. Once you will follow the above given plan, your speed and accuracy will increase.

Stick to Shortcuts and Formulas

RBI Assistant Exam’s Quant section may include lengthy calculations. So, to accentuate your speed and save time, practice a lot of shortcut techniques and use them while solving questions.RBI Assistant

Recommended: RBI Assistant Preliminary Mock Tests

Try to memorize formulas, tables, common conversions, squares and cubes to escalate your promptness to solve. This is the best technique to follow for RBI Assistant Exam Last minute preparation.

Keep Calm

Do not overburden yourself with new topics and relentless revision. This is an examination which will test your ability to work optimally in times of pressure. So, you need to stay calm during this week and avoid any sort of stress.

Here we conclude our article on RBI Assistant Exam Last minute preparation tips. Have faith in your preparation and you will persevere.

We hope these RBI Assistant last minute preparation tips gives you both direction as well as motivation to stay focused on a right path. Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Assistant Exam Preparation App for free.

Best Government Exam Preparation App OnlineTyari

Write your comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.