RBI Grade B Application Form 2021: The Reserve bank of India conducts the RBI Grade B exam to recruit candidates for the post of Grade B Officers in RBI. The exam is highly competitive as lakhs of candidates appear for the exam to fulfil their dream of being a part of the booming banking industry. The Reserve Bank of India organises and conducts the exam to recruit highly qualified candidates to take charge as the Grade B Officers and contribute to the banking process.
Candidates applying for the RBI grade B exam usually have some queries and doubts regarding the application form. To assist them, we have gathered a set of issues that students encountered while filling the RBI Grade B 2021 Application form. Candidates wishing to apply for the exam can check out the queries below to understand the application process and resolve their questions.
Candidates preparing for the exam must check the eligibility criteria, recruitment process, application form details, and exam pattern. It will help them in preparing well for the exam.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2021: Common Mistakes, Errors, Doubts
Following queries were submitted by the applicants who filled the RBI Grade B Application form 2021. Candidates can use the below questions as a reference while filling the application form.
1. What if I am not able to access the webpage?
Ans. The On-Line Application registration speed depends on various factors like Internet Speed, the number of applicants trying to register simultaneously, and portal accessibility. Therefore, if you cannot access the RBI grade B application form immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours, i.e. late during the night.
2. How do I know that my application has been registered?
Ans. Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button. The page will indicate a system-generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. The credentials will be required to re-print the application and keeping a track of the recruitment process.
3. What if I do not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
Ans. The system sends the Registration Number and Password to the Email Address submitted by the applicant. Candidates filling the application form must provide an active email to receive the credentials. The delivery also depends upon the policy of the E-Mail Service Provider to accept and divert such emails. In the case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, you should give your personal email ID in the RBI grade B application form.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application has been saved?
Ans. Candidates can re-check their application by visiting the official website and log in to the applicant section using the login credentials generated at the time of registration. They can print the application form and preserve the soft copy for their record.
5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application online. What should I do to get my registration number?
Ans. In some cases, candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with a valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-register in the RBI grade B application form and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC got closed/hanged / shutdown. Will my application be saved/registered?
Ans. In such a case, you should visit the Page to print the filled-in application form. If you cannot get the application printout through the Re-Print option, your application is not saved. You have to re-apply for the post.
7. I sent an email to RBI, but I did not receive any reply/ acknowledgement from their side. Why is that so?
Ans. The “Reply to” option in the Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of Candidates for genuine communications. You should not expect a reply from RBI regarding any unnecessary query because they generate auto-response e-mails only. Their Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
Ans. Whenever you are replying/ reverting to the confirmation emails regarding some concerns, you should retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem encountered?
Ans. Do not forget to provide the following details while writing to RBI:
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of birth
- Full name of the applicant
If you encounter application failure or any error message, keep a screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format, or an MS Word file. Additionally, you may be required to provide the PC Details, including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
10. What if I made a mistake while filling RBI Grade B Application Form. Is Editing in any column possible or not after submission?
Ans. No editing is allowed after submitting the entire application. However, during the process of filling RBI grade B application form, you can edit the details which you filled in already. Choose the ‘EDIT’ option and correct the details. Please remember to take a fresh printout after modifying any details. Also, the Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cann
RBI Grade B 2021: Application Process
Before applying for the RBI Grade B Exam, candidates must check the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria to understand the eligibility conditions. The details of the exam eligibility are released in the official notification of the RBI. Candidates must thoroughly check the official notification before filling in the application form.
The eligible candidates can fill the RBI Grade B Online Form using the below process. Candidates will require scanned copies of the photograph and signature to fill in the application form. The detailed application process for RBIS Grade B is listed below.
RBI Grade B Registration
The first step towards the application process is to register on the RBI Portal.
- Candidates need to visit the RBI application portal- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiscsgjan21.
- Click on “Click here for new registration” to start the registration process.
- Enter applicant details, such as Name, Contact Number, Address, Email Address, Category, and Academic Qualification.
- The system will generate provision username and id for the applicant. Make a note of that.
- The credentials are also sent to the mobile and email of the applicant.
Upload Signature and Photograph
- Candidates must upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature on the portal while applying for the exam.
- The specification of the copies are as follows:
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50 kb
- The resolution of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels
- The size of the file for signature should be between 10kb to 20kb
- The preferred resolution should be 140 x 60 pixels
Filling Education Qualifications
- Enter the basic information, such as educational qualifications, domicile, category, nationality, state, select exam centres, etc.
Preview RBI Grade B Application Form
- After filling in the details, candidates must verify the details before submitting the application form.
- Candidates must thoroughly check the details as the system does not allow making changes after submitting the form.
- After verifying the application form, click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the application fee payment.
RBI Grade B Application Fee Payment
- An applicant can make RBI Grade B Application Fee payment through any of the prescribed payment modes- Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), credit cards, Internet banking.
- The system will generate an e-receipt upon completion of payment.
- Take a printout of the RBI Grade B Application form for future reference.
RBI Grade B Application Fees
Applicants need to pay the RBI Grade B Application Fee to complete the application process. The details of the application fee are as follows:
|Category||Charges||Fee (in Rs)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Intimation charges only||100/-|
|Gen/OBC||Application Fee including intimation charges||850/-|
We hope this article on RBI Grade B Application Form 2021 has helped you. Post your queries in the comments section, and we will get back to you.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.