RBI Grade B Last Minute Preparation Tips, Phase 1 Good Attempts

0
1441
RBI-Grade-B-Last-Minute-Tips-Phase-1-Good-Attempts-2016

RBI Grade B Last Minute Tips for Preparation: The Written Examination will be conducted just a few days from now i.e. September 4, 2016. We expect most candidates to be in full revision mode right now, going through all minute details and cramming formulas. To further add to this, here is our final overview on RBI Grade B Examination (Phase 1) and the number of good attempts you should aim for. 

 

RBI Grade B 2016: Last Minute Preparation Tips

During this time, a lot of candidates start spiralling and doubting themselves whether they can crack RBI Examination or not. First things First, Believe in yourself!

You need to stay fully focused for the next few days and give your best shot. Your dream job as an RBI Officer is waiting for you on the other side. So, start by going through the basics first and then go straight for section-wise preparation and revision.

You can have a look at our preparation plans for each section, which will guide on the important topics and how to solve questions from them.

During this time period, you also need to focus on solving multiple mock tests. Just start with single mock test series and carefully analyse each section. It is extremely important that you understand which section can still be improved. This minor improvement might be able to fetch you more marks. 

Points to Remember

  • Divide your Time such that you dedicate 60% towards practice and analysis, and the remaining 40% towards revision.
  • Continuously Revise Topics based on General Awareness related to RBI , Economy and Current Affairs.
  • Try to create a planned strategy for appearing in the Written Examination.
  • Try to learn direct formulas, tricks, cubes, squares, antonym/ synonyms that might be helpful in

Practice as much as you can but do not forget to solve previous years papers as most recruitment examinations tend to put similar questions.

RBI-Grade-B-ebook-2016

Recommended: RBI Grade B Previous Solved Papers

Appearing for the test and analyzing each day will give you the answer for the below mentioned set of Questions:

1. Which topic, section is among your strength?
2. What is the minimum time requirement to be dedicated to each section so that you can manage the sectional cutoff and overall cutoff?
3. What is the minimum number of Questions in each section to be attempted with accuracy in order to clear sectional as well as overall cutoff?

We hope you stick to this last minute revision strategy and solve as many papers as you can during this time period.

 

RBI Grade B 2016: Good Attempts for Phase-1 Examination

Ideal strategy to attempt the paper might vary from person to person but from our analysis of General RBI Grade B trends, we can deduce the following optimal attempts and time allotment figures. 

Have a look at the table below and know about the number of good attempts in the paper, the preferred order to attempt as well as how much time you should give to dedicate each section.

Section Order Number of Good Attempts Time (in mins.)
Reasoning Ability 1st 28-30 (out of 60) 35
English Language 2nd 18-20 (out of 30) 20
General Awareness 3rd 40-45 (out of 80) 30
Quantitative Aptitude 4th 23-25 (out of 30) 35
Overall   109-120 (out of 200) 120

All the Best for the upcoming RBI Grade B Examination. Please do read our next article which will focus on Exam Strategy and Tips on How to Attempt RBI Grade B Examination (Phase 1). Next Article goes live tomorrow 10:00 AM.

Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Grade B Officer Exam Preparation App for free.

Best Government Exam Preparation App OnlineTyari

Write your comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.