Recommended Books for SSC CGL Examination 2018: Recently, the Staff Selection Commission has officially released SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Recruitment Notification for this year. You can apply from 5th May to 4th June 2018.
There are a plethora of books available in market these days for SSC preparation, which is confusing at least for someone who just started preparing for it. Questions like“What book to read?, Which book to follow on best results? Do I need to read more than one book for a single topic? Etc.” has been troubling candidates since the inception of this competitive culture.
The main aim of this article is to guide you to choose the Best Books for SSC CGL Exam Preparation. If you have a doubt in your mind about what is the must-have book for SSC CGL preparation? Or How can you crack SSC CGL? This post will surely clear your doubts.
How to Select SSC CGL Best Books 2018
Choosing the best study material for any exam becomes a tedious task. One must choose the study material for SSC Exam preparation wisely. While there are many factors that are taken into consideration for selecting the best books for SSC Exam, we recommend you to look for the following features:
1. Theory Chapters (Topic wise under Each Section): These chapters helps aspirants to learn and understand the concept that should be used to solve the Question related to that topic. Reading this enables the aspirant to initiate the thinking to conclude the answer.
2. Question Banks (Topic Wise): This will help aspirants in practicing every possible type of Questions that can be created from a particular Topic within a section.
3. Sectional and Full-Length Mock Test: This is an exact replica of the Examination as it contains a mixed pattern based set of Model Test that contains all type of Questions. Aspirants can use it for giving a Final touch to their preparation.
Once you look into these characteristics and segregate the key features, you will be able to choose SSC CGL Exam Best Books. Now, let’s have a look at our recommended SSC CGL Books section of our article on SSC CGL Exam Best Books.
SSC CGL Best Books: Section-wise
Here is a list of best books for SSC CGL for all the sections. Do not worry as we will definitely cover other topics as well in our next blog.
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma – Geometry and Mensuration for Tier I & II.
- Lucent Mathematics– For Trigonometry and Algebra for Tier I & II.
- Quant Arithmetic – Kiran Publication, Previous years Papers and Mock Test.
- MB Publication – one word and Idioms & Phrases, Common Errors, Fillers, Cloze test & Passage.
- S.P Bakshi – Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Rest from Mock Test and Previous Year Papers.
Mock Test Questions and Previous year Papers are more than enough.
Lucent, Class notes, OnlineTyari Current Affairs, Mock Tests, History & Polity Videos from OnlineTyari.
Note: Students please note that without giving daily mocks, You can’t even imagine of cracking SSC Exams. They will help you to realize your weak and strong portion so that you can focus on them.
OnlineTyari PLUS to specially assist you to overcome competitive exam hurdles and save your hard-earned rupees. OnlineTyari PLUS is a one-stop-shop for all aspirants preparing for government exams.
Benefits of Tyari plus
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more