RPF Constable 2018, 30 Days Study Plan: According to the official notification of RPF, there are 9,739 Vacancies in RPF for the post of SI and Constable. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a job in the railway sector. Hence, to help you go with the flow, we have formulated the RPF Constable 2018 30 Days Study Plan.
Crack RPF Constable in just 30 Days
The exam is expected to be held in the month of September/October. We expect that by now, you must have prepared all the important topics related to RPF Constable exam. Below are some important tips and important topics from each section. You need to keep your focus on these topics and practice.
- Quantitative section is completely based on practice as in this you required good speed with accuracy, which can only be achieved by practice.
- The calculation becomes an important part to increase speed so focus more on speedy calculation by doing is mentally and by short tricks.
- Learn the basic concepts first and start with the easy level of questions.
Simplification |Profit & Loss |Time and work |Number System | |Percentage |Ratio |Trigonometry |Mensuration
- This section as this section is scoring one if you have control over basics.
- This section sometimes can be tricky but with proper strategy and practice, we can easily command this subject.
- Don’t get too engrossed in any question in the actual examination as you’ll have other questions to attempt as well. If you feel they are too time-consuming, a smart choice will be to skip them.
Analogy |Alphabet Test |Coding Decoding | Syllogism |Statement & Assumption |Statement & Conclusion | Water & Mirror Images |
- This section is very crucial.
- It is very easy to score in this section if we go through a proper revision on regular basis.
- Watch Current Affairs videos daily, read pdf, read newspaper and note down important points and revise them twice a day.
Chief Ministers & Governors |Dams |Blood |Life Processes |Discoveries and Inventions |Modern History |Indian Constitution |Soil |Climate | Chemical Formulas |Periodic Table |
Day-wise Study Plan For RPF Constable
|Mathematics||Reasoning Ability||General Studies|
|Day 1||Aptitude||Reasoning||GS||Sectional Test|
|Day 2||Number System||Analogies||Indian History||Mock Test 1|
|Day 3||Number System||Analogies||Art & Culture||Sectional Test|
|Day 4||Decimals||Similarities and Differences||Geography||Mock Test 2|
|Day 5||Fractions||Spatial Visualization||Economics|
|Day 6||Square Roots||Spatial Orientation||Polity||Sectional Test|
|Day 7||Arithmetical Operations||Problem Solving Analysis||Indian Constitution|
|Day 8||Whole Numbers||Judgement||Sports||Sectional Test|
|Day 9||LCM & HCF||Decision Making||Physics||Mock Test 3|
|Day 10||Percentage||Visual Memory||Chemistry||Sectional Test|
|Day 11||Percentage||Discriminating Observation||Biology||Mock Test 4|
|Day 12||Profit and Loss||Relationship Concepts||Indian History|
|Day 13||Discount||Arithmetical Reasoning||Art & Culture||Sectional Test|
|Day 14||Ratio and proportion||Verbal Classification||Geography||Mock Test 5|
|Day 15||Age||Figure Classification||Economics||Mock Test 6|
|Day 16||Time and Distance||Classification||History|
|Day 17||Time and Distance||Non-Verbal Series||Indian Constitution||Mock Test 7|
|Day 18||Time and Work||Coding and Decoding||Life Science||Mock Test 8|
|Day 19||Time and Work||Arithmetic Number Series||Chemistry||Mock Test 9|
|Day 20||Average||Coding and Decoding||Economics||Mock Test 10|
|Day 21||Mensuration||Statement Conclusion||Indian History||Mock Test 11|
|Day 22||Simple Interest||Syllogism||Art & Culture||Mock Test 12|
|Day 23||Compound Interest||Revision of Analogy and Similarities & Differences||Geography||Mock Test 13|
|Day 24||Data Interpretation||Revision of Spatial Visualization and Spatial Orientation||Economics||Mock Test 14|
|Day 25||Data Interpretation||Revision of Judgement and Decision Making||Polity||Mock Test 15|
|Day 26||Data Interpretation||Revision of Visual Memory and Discriminating Observation||Indian History||Mock Test 16|
|Day 27||Revision of Number System , Decimals and Fractions||Revision of Relationship Concepts and Arithmetical Reasoning||Art & Culture||Mock Test 17|
|Day 28||Revision of Square Roots, Arithmetical Operations, LCM and HCF||Revision of Verbal Classification and Figure Classification||Geography||Mock Test 18|
|Day 29||Revision of Percentage , Profit and Loss, Discount and Ratio||Revision of Classification and Non-Verbal Series||Life Science||Mock Test 19|
|Day 30||Revision of Age , Average ,Time and Distance and Mensuration||Revision of Coding-Decoding and Arithmetic Number Series||History||Mock Test 20|