RPF Constable Mock Test 2 Solution By Aditya Sir: The RPF 2018 exam is just around the corner. Preparing for upcoming RPF Constable 2018 requires practicing mock tests and getting the right answers with the right methods. In lieu of helping all such aspirants preparing for RPF examination, our Onlinetyari Railway Exam Expert Aditya Sir will be providing solutions to some of the most important questions.
RPF Constable Mock Test 2 Solution By Aditya Sir
OnlineTyari currently has more than 70 lakh aspirants preparing by practicing mock test on its latest dashboard. But, there are a few important questions which are repeatedly being wrongly answered by most of the aspirants preparing for RPF examination. Our exam expert is going to cover these questions section wise.
Here is the list of most important maths questions our Railway exam expert Aditya Sir will be covering in his live session:
13. How much Dew at Rs. 8 a litre is added to 21 litre of Miranda at Rs. 15 a litre so that the price of the mixture be sold Rs. 12 a litre at a profit of 20%?
14. 9 children can complete a piece of work in 360 days. 18 men can complete the same piece of work in 72 days and 12 women can complete the piece of work in 162 days. In how many days can 4 men, 12 women and 10 children together complete the piece of work?
15. X alone can do a piece of work in 12 days and Y alone in 16 days. X and Y undertook to do it for Rs.4800. With the help of Z, they completed the work in 6 days. How much is to be paid to Z?
16. In special race, one racer leaves from Mumbai to reach Pune at 6:00 am. After 2 hours other racer leaves from Pune to reach Mumbai. If the first racer reaches Pune at 10:00am while the second racer reaches Mumbai at 11:30 am, at what time they will cross each other?
19. The difference between the simple interest on a certain sum at the rate off 10% per annum for 2 years and compound interest which is compounded every 6 months is Rs. 12405. What is the principal?
20. The incomes of P, Q and R are in the ratio of 2:3:7 and their expenditure in the ratio of 2:3:6. If P saves 1/4 th of his income, then the ratio of expenses of P, Q and R.
25. A shopkeeper mixes 10% oil in ghee but he is not content with it so he again mixes 10% more oil in the previous mixture. What is the profit percentage of Ghee shopkeeper if he sells it at cost price (the cost price of oil is negligible) ?
28. Manish had to do a multiplication. Instead of taking 25 as one of the multipliers, he took 52. As a result, the product went up by 1080. What is the new product?
30. The diluted milk contains only 5 litres of milk and the rest is water. A new mixture whose concentration is 40%, is to be formed by replacing milk. How many litres of mixture shall be replaced with pure milk if there were initially 35 litres of water in the mixture. (calculate approximate value)
35. The average age of 10 boys is increased by 1.5 years when one of them whose age is 16 years is replaced by a new boy. The age of the new boy is:
28 years and 6 months
20 years and 5 months
The solution for these questions will be provided in live session on 5th October at 11:00 a.m.
73. Which of the following dynasties of medieval India had the feature of Octagonal’ shape of mausoleums?
74. When did Vasco da Gama discover the Indian sea route?
76. Who said this: “At the stroke of midnight, when the world sleeps, India awakes to life and freedom”?
Lal Bhadur Shastri
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
78. Which of the following rivers does not flow into the Arabian Sea?
81. Which of the following part of India receives the first monsoon in summer?
84. The term of the State Legislative Assembly can be increased by Parliament during the National Emergency upto_____
91. Baking soda is commonly known as
93. Which part of the eye is transplanted from the donor in the eye donation?
100. Nucleus of an atom is consist of-
Neutrons & protons
Electrons & protons
Electrons & neutrons
All of the above
109. Who is the author of the book titled Unstoppable: My Life So Far?
36. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence as per the dictionary arrangement.
5 , 4 , 3, 2,1
5 , 3 , 4 ,1, 2
5 , 3 , 1, 2 , 4
5 , 3 , 1, 4 , 2
41.It was Wednesday on Jan 2, 2008. What was the day of the week Jan 2, 2013?
Find the odd word that does not belong to the group.
45. If `+’ is `x’, `-‘ is `+’, `x’ is ` ÷ ’ and ‘ ÷ ‘ is `-‘, then answer the following questions based on this information.
25 x 5 ÷ 3 + 1 – 1 = ?
47. How many such pairs of digits are there in the number 421759638 each of which has as many digits between them in the number as when they are arranged in ascending order?
51. 8 : 256 : : ______ : _____
7 : 343
6 : 216
10 : 500
5 : 125
1,5,9 ; 2,6,7 ; 3,4,8
7,8,9 ; 2,4,3 ; 1,5,6
4,6,9 ; 2,5,7 ; 3,1,8
1,8,9 ; 2,6,7 ; 3,4,5
The average number of mangoes per tree in one area of an orchard is 60 and 70 in another area. The average number of mangoes per tree in the whole orchard is 65.
I. The number of apples grown in different areas of the orchard differs.
II. The area of the orchard with more apples is the control group.
Only conclusion I follows
Only conclusion II follows
Either I or II follows
Neither I nor II follows
Benefits of TyariPLUS
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more