RPF Constable Mock Test 3 Discussion LIVE RPF Constable and RPF SI are few of the most important examinations for all Railway exam candidates. Aspirants preparing for these exams must know that there is high competition in any Railway exam. To help out students with their daily preparation, our OnlineTyari Railway exam expert, Aditya Sir will be taking regular classes.
These classes will cover some of the most important or expected questions for upcoming RPF Constable 2018 examination.
RPF Constable Mock Test 3 Discussion LIVE
Expected Maths Questions
8. A Shopkeeper sells 4000 metres of cloth for Rs.18,200 at a profit of Rs.25-per metre of cloth. How much profit will the shopkeeper earn on 40 metres of cloth?
10. The ratio of Binoy’s and Alisha’s present ages is 5 : 6. Three years hence the ratio of their ages will be 6 : 7 respectively. What was Alisha’s age eight years ago?
12. Manish can do 25% of a piece of work in 5 days. How many days will he take to complete the work ten times?
15. A and B started a business with initial investment in the ratio 5 : 7. If after one year their profit were in the ratio 1 : 2 and the period for A’s investment was 7 month, B investment the money for-
2 1/2 month
17. Raju is twice as efficient as Vijay. Together they finish the work in 14 days. In how many days can vijay alone do the work same?
19. A mixture contains alcohol and water in the ratio of 12 : 5. On adding 14 litres of water the ratio alcohol to water becomes 4 : 3. The quantity of alcohol in the mixture is-
None of these
25. The radius of a sphere is r and the radius of the base as well height of cylinder is r, the ratio of their volume is-
(32-35). Read the following graph carefully and answer the question given below.
Profit Earned by a Company During Various Years (Profit earned in lakhs) Profit = Income – Expenditure
32. What is the average profit earned by the company over the years?
33. If the expenditure of the company in the year 2009 was Rs 28 lakhs, what was the income of the company in that year?
Rs. 65.5 lakhs
Rs. 68.5 lakhs
Rs. 70 lakhs
34. What is the approximate percent increase in the profit of the company in the year 2008 from the previous year?
35. What is the ratio of the profit earned by the company in the the year 2005 to the profit earned by the company in the year 2009?
- “MIKE” is associated with which of the following animal?
- Which of the following is also called “king of all acids”?
- Sulphuric acid
- Hydrochloric acid
- Nitric acid
- Carbonic acid
- Who of the following said “DILI DURASTH which means dili abhi door hai.
- Nizamuddin Auliya
- Moinudin chisti
- Badrudin jakaria
- Bhaktiyar kaki
- Who of the following announced for the partition of Bengal?
- Lord Curzon
- Lord Mayo
- Lord Minto
- Lord canning
- In which of the following state is nakki lake located
- Ukai hydro power project is located in which state?
- Which of the following bill need prior recommendation of president before introduction?
- Money bill
- Bill regarding action of states
- Bill restricting trade and commerce
- All of these
- Who of the following was associated with Jallianwala Bagh incident-
- Dr. satya pal
- Saifuddin Kitchlew
- Both A and B
- Harsh cher
- Indra series of exercises are jointly held biennially in the Indian Ocean by India and –
- In which of the following State the Sun rises first.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Temporary tax levied to obtain additional revenue is called
- Who is called the father of genetics?
- Lal singh
- Louis pasteur
- When was the first five year plan of India started?
- Which of the following country had launched its first ever vaccine campaign?
- Which of the following city is located on the bank of river “Musi”
Get solutions in our live session:
- A series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternatives from the given ones that will complete the series.
5, 6, 12, 18, ?
Some E are H.
Some E are N.
(I) Some E are not N.
(II) Some N are E
- If only conclusion I follows
- If only conclusion II follows
- If neither conclusion I nor II follows
- If both conclusions I and II follow
- In a certain code, CERTAIN is coded as XVIGZRM,SEQUENCE is coded as HVJFVMXV, then how would MUNDANE be coded?
- Cant be determined
- In a certain code 15789 is written as XTZAL and 2346 is written as NPSU. How is 23549 written in that code?
- In a row of boys, rajan is 10th from the right and suraj is 10th from the left. When rajan and suraj interchanging their position, suraj will be 27th from the left. Which of the following will be rajan’s position from the right?
- None of these
- How will the paper appear when opened after cutting :-
- Find the embedded figure :-
- LUX: 57 :: SIT : ?
- Which one of the following diagrams best depicts the relationship among Blackboard, School and Principal Office?
Most people who stop smoking gain Weight.
- if one stops smoking, one will gain weight.
- if one does not stop smoking, one will not gain weight.
- If only Assumption I is Implicit
- If only Assumption II is Implicit
- If neither I nor II is implicit
- If both I and II are implicit.
Benefits of TyariPLUS
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more