RPF SI MOCK TEST 2: Solution in Live Session With Exam Expert – All Railway exam aspirants must be well aware that Railway Group D 2018 exam will be followed by RPF exam. Therefore, preparing in advance is a must for all railway exam aspirants. In lieu of helping all such aspirants preparing for RPF examination, our Onlinetyari Railway Exam Expert Aditya Sir will be providing solutions to some of the most important questions.
RPF SI MOCK TEST 2: Solution in Live Session With Exam Expert
OnlineTyari currently has more than 70 lakh aspirants preparing by practicing mock test on its latest dashboard. But, there are a few important questions which are repeatedly being wrongly answered by most of the aspirants preparing for RPF examination. Our exam expert is going to cover these questions section wise.
Here is the list of most important maths questions our Railway exam expert Aditya Sir will be covering in his live session:
- A chord of length 16cm is at a distance of 6cm from the center of a circle . What is the radius of the circle?
- 10 cm
- 20 cm
- 14 cm
- 22 cm
- A sphere has how many vertices?
- From a point P on a level ground, the angle of elevation of the top tower is 60º. If the tower is 50 m high, the distance of point P from the foot of the tower is:
- 28.9 m
- 30 m
- 86.6 m
- 100 m
- A drum has 80 kg of milk. From this drum 8 kg of milk is replaced by water. The process is repeated total for 3 times. How many milk is there in the drum?
- 58.32 kg
- 56 kg
- 64 kg
- 60 kg
- The ratio, in which tea costing Rs. 192 per kg is to be mixed with tea costing Rs. 150 per kg so that the mixed tea when sold for Rs. 195 per kg, gives a profit of 25%.
- 2 : 3
- 2 : 5
- 3 : 2
- 1 : 6
- What would be the printed price of a bucket purchased at Rs. 400, so that after giving 4% discount, there is 20% profit?
- Rs. 500
- Rs. 460
- Rs. 450
- Rs. 420
- What is sum of first 10 perfect cube numbers?
- A, B and C hire a cow-shed for Rs. 1460. A puts 10 cows for 20 days, B puts 30 cows for 8 days and C, 16 cows for 9 days. Find the rent paid by B.
- A is twice as good as workman as B and together they finish a piece of work in 12 days. In how many days will B alone finish the work?
- A and B are 2 stations 420 km apart. A train starts from A at 2 p.m. and travels towards B at 65 km/ h. Another train starts from B at 3p.m. and travels towards A at 35 km/h. At what time do they meet?
- 5: 00 pm
- 4: 33 pm
- 6: 33 pm
- 3: 00 pm
Get solution for all of these questions in our live session on 25th September 2018 at 11:00 a.m. Set your reminder to know instantly when the session is live.
- Arrange the following words in reverse order of alphabets as in dictionary. Which word will come in last?
- On 8th Dec, 2010 it was Saturday. What day of the week was it on 8th Dec, 2009? a)Friday
- In this question, 3 words are alike in some way so forms a group while one word is different than others. Identify that word from the given alternatives. a)Yellow
- In this question, 3 number pairs are alike in some way so forms a group while one pair is different than others. Identify that word from the given alternatives.
- In this question, 3 words are alike in some way so forms a group while one word is different than others. Identify that word from the given alternatives.
- In a ceratin code language COMPUTER is coded as DNNOVSFQ. How is word PRINTER coded in the same pattern?
- If in a certain language if ENTRY is coded as 12345 and STEADY is coded as 931785, then state which is the correct code for the word YESTERDAY?
- If P + Q = 2R and R – S = 2P then-
a)Q – S = R – P
b)Q + S = R – P
c)Q + S = R + P
d)Q – S = R + P
- Find out the two signs to be interchanged for making following equation correct 5 + 6 x 6 – 12 ÷ 4 = 4
a)- And ÷
b)+ and –
c)+ and X
d)X and ÷
- 612,853, 945, 452
If 1 is added to the lowest number and 2 is added to the highest number what will be the difference between units digit of both numbers.
71. Elephant festival is celebrated annually in which Indian city?
74. The title “Governor General” was changed to Viceroy in which year?
1858 A. D.
1885 A. D.
1905 A. D.
1917 A. D.
77.—————- are the youngest mountain chain in India.
80. Which National Park is famous for one-horned rhinoceros?
Ranthambore National Park
Kanha National Park
Dudhwa National Park
Kaziranga National Park
83 Who certifies that a particular bill is money bill or not?
The Speaker of LokSabha
Chief Justice of India
86. Tertiary sector in Indian Economy deals with —————
91. Saffron which is a spice can be obtained from which part of plant?
Stigma and style
94. Hodophobia is the fear of which of the following?
97. What is the chemical name of quartz crystals normally used in quartz clocks?
mixture of Silicon Dioxide and Germanium oxide
100. The Pascal’s law explains working of —————-in automobiles.
None of these
The solution for these questions will be provided in live session on 3rd October at 11:00 a.m.
Benefits of TyariPLUS
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more