RPF SI Mock Test 3 Solution: Live @ 11:00 AM- The RPF SI is just in line after the Railways Group D examination. Preparing by practicing both online as well as offline mock test or paper should be in the mind of most students. To help students with their daily queries, OnlineTyari Railway Exam Expert, Aditya Sir will take weekly classes. In these live sessions, he will cover most important as well as expected questions from different mock tests.
RPF SI Mock Test 3 Solution: Live @ 11:00 AM
In his live session, Aditya Sir will cover questions based on previous year papers as well as a few selected questions from mock tests.
6. A reduction of 30% in the price of rice enables the person to get 3 kg more on a purchase of Rs. 700. Find the reduced price of rice.
8. A man on tour travels first 80 km at 32 km/hr and the next 80 km at 40 km/hr. The average speed for the first 160 km of the tour is:
10. The difference between compound interest and simple interest on an amount of Rs. 30,000 for 2 years is Rs. 192. What is the rate of interest per annum?
12. 12 years ago, age of Mukesh was 3 times the age of Ayush. After 12 years, ratio of ages of Ayush to Mukesh will be 2:3. What is the present age of Mukesh?
14. The price of petrol is Rs. 74 per litre and the price of spirit is Rs. 50 per litre. In what ratio the spirit and petrol be mixed such that the profit after selling the mixture at Rs. 72 per litre be 20%.
2 : 5
7 : 5
4 : 3
6 : 5
15. What will be the ratio of curved surface area of two right circular cones whose volumes are equal if the ratio of their radii is 2:3 and the ratio of individual height and radius 1:3?
2 : 3
4 : 9
1 : 3
2 : 9
18. The average weight of a group of 30 boys was calculated to be 66.4 kg and it was later discovered that weight was misread as 74 kg and 34 kg instead of the correct weight of 64 kg and 53 kg. Find the correct average weight.
21. The batting average for 50 innings of a cricket player is 40 runs. His highest score exceeds his lowest score by 172 runs. If these two innings are excluded, the average of the remaining 48 innings is 38 runs. Find out the highest score of the player.
24. Anand’s expenditures and savings are in the ratio 5:3. If his income increases by 25% and expenditure by 20%, then how much percent do his saving increases?
34. In a certain test, 35% marks are necessary to pass. Kavish appeared in the test and obtained 112 marks and failed by 28 marks. The maximum marks are:
72. Which of the following statements about the autotrophs is incorrect?
They store carbohydrates in the form of starch
They constitute the first trophic level in food chains
They synthesize carbohydrates from carbon dioxide and water in the presence of sunlight and chlorophyll
They convert carbon dioxide and water into carbohydrates in the absence of sunlight
75. Which of the following group of Indian States Tropic of Cancer passes?
Rajasthan, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Mizoram
MP, Chattisgarh, Uttrakhand, West Bengal
Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Orissa
MP, Tamil Nadu, Assam, West Bengal
77. Who founded the revolutionary organization ‘Abhinav Bharat Society’ in 1904?
Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
Chandra Shekhar Azad
Subhash Chandra Bose
81. Judge of the High Court can be removed from office during his tenure by:
The Chief Justice of the Supreme court on the recommendation of the Parliament
The Governor if the State legislature passes a resolution to this effect by two-thirds majority
The Chief Justice of the High Court on the recommendation of the State Legislature
The President on the basis of a resolution passed by the Parliament by two-thirds majority
84. Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called:
87. While cooking, if the bottom of the vessel is getting blackened on the outside, it means that:
The fuel is wet
The food is not cooked completely
The fuel is not burning completely
The fuel is burning completely
92. Recently, which city receives great momentum title under the India Smart Cities Award 2018?
96. As per Budget 2018, which three firms will be merged and then listed?
LIC, Bharti AXA and United Insurance
UTI, Oriental Insurance and National Insurance
National Insurance, LIC and Oriental Insurance
General Insurance, Max Bupa and SBI life
107. The slow growth of the human body is caused due to the deficiency of which of the following?
114. Bleaching powder is used as a disinfectant for water to:
Remove hardness of water
Make water germ-free
Remove all the dirt from water
Make water tastier
118. During which of the following rulers the Mongols had invaded Delhi Sultanate?
120. In which of the following year, elections to the provincial legislatures were held for the first time?
37. If REVIEW is coded as S2W32X. So will be the code for OPPOSE.
39. One morning at 7 O’ clock, Javed started walking with his back towards the Sun. Then, he turned towards left, walked straight and then turned towards right and walked straight. Then, he again turned towards left. Now, in which direction is he facing?
41. A means ‘add to’, B means ‘multiply by’, C means ‘subtract from’ and D means ‘divide by’ then 18 D 2 A 3 B 6 C 5 = ?
45. In the word ‘DIFFICULT’, how many such pairs of letters are there as have as many letters between its units in the word as there are in the English alphabet?
47. If the first and second letters in the word ‘COMPRESSIONS’ were interchanged, also the third and the fourth letters, the fifth and the sixth letters and so on, which of the following would be the eighth letter from the right ?
49. From the word ‘ PHYSIOTHERAPY ‘ how many independent meaningful words can be made without changing the order of the letters and using each letter only once?
More than 11
All mangoes are fruits.
Some fruits are oranges.
I. Some fruits are mangoes.
II. All oranges are mangoes.
Only conclusion I follows
Only conclusion II follows
Either I or II follow
Neither I nor II follow
Arjun’s mother instructed him to return home by train if it rains heavily.
I. Arjun may not be able to decide himself if it rains heavily.
II. The trains may ply even if it rains heavily.
If only assumption I is implicit
If only assumption II is implicit
If either I or II is implicit
If neither I nor II is implicit
56. Choose the correct mirror image from the alternatives (A), (B), (C) and (D), when mirror is placed on the line AB.
64. Group the given figures into three classes using each figure only once.
2,7,3 ; 4,1,6 ; 5,8,9
1,5,3 ; 4,7,6 ; 2,8,9
9,2,5 ; 4,3,6 ; 7,8,1
1,2,3 ; 4,5,6 ; 7,8,9
Benefits of TyariPLUS
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more