RPSC Grade 1 Teacher/ Lecturer: Rajasthan Public Service Commission will be conducting Grade 1 Recruitment Examination in the month of May. As per RPSC Notification, there are approximately 13098 vacancies in Rajasthan School Education Board. Around 7 Lakh candidates are expected to appear for the written examination for RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer. In this article, we will talk in detail about RPSC Grade 1 Teacher Vacancy, Subject-Wise Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria.
The vacancies for RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer are decided on the basis of the subject one opts for teaching. Here is a detailed account on Subject-Wise RPSC Grade 1 Teacher Vacancy for both Male and Female Teachers.
Subject-Wise RPSC Grade 1 Teacher Vacancy
For upcoming RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Examination, the total vacancies are 13098. From this number, a total number of 12910 seats are for male teachers and the remaining 188 Posts are for female teachers.
- RPSC Male Teachers Vacancy: 12910 Posts
- RPSC Female Teachers Vacancy: 188 Posts
- Total RPSC Vacancy: 13908 Posts
The subject-wise RPSC Grade 1 Teacher Vacancy for male and female teachers is as follows.
For Male Candidates
Name of the Subject
|Political Science||2234 Posts|
|Home Science||107 Posts|
For Female Candidates
For Female candidates, the subjects are limited to a few prominent ones and the comparative RPSC Vacancy is lower than male teachers.
Name of the Subject
|Political Science||22 Posts|
If you have applied for the upcoming RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Examination, understand the eligibility criteria for appearing for the written examination.
RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for RPSC Grade 1 Teacher will be based on Minimum Educational Qualification of the candidate as well as the age limit.
The Eligibility Criteria for Educational Qualification for all streams except for Drawing Teacher is as follows.
- The candidate must possess a Completion Degree in relevant subject (B.Ed ) & PG in related subject in order to apply for the post.
- In case Post Graduate in Home Science are not available, then, Graduate with Degree or Diploma in Education with 5 years experience of teaching Home Science of the standard of Secondary or Higher Secondary Class shall be eligible for the post of Senior Teacher in Home Science (preferable B.Sc. with Home Science). Graduates with Home Science will also be eligible if they are Post Graduate in any other subject but with Degree or Diploma in Education.
For Drawing Teacher Post, the Educational Qualification for RPSC Grade 1 Lecture is
- a complete Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent from a recognized college or university or
- Graduate with 5 years of experience of teaching Drawing in a recognized institution or
- Diploma of 5 years duration in Arts of any School/College of Arts recognized by the Government of India.
In order to be eligible for RPSC Grade 1 Examination, the candidate’s age must be between 21 to 35 years as on 1 Aug 2015. The age relaxation on the upper limit for reserved classes is applicable as per general government norms.
Note: Age relaxation is non-cumulative. If you belong to more than one of these categories, then you will get relaxation on any one of those categories only.
Stay connected for more information regarding RPSC Recruitment 2016. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.