RRB ALP 2018 Application Link Active: Recently, Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released Railway ALP recruitment 2018 notification for 26502 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians post.
Want to Crack RRB Examination?
OnlineTyari has the recipe: Mix appropriate strategy with a pinch of best recommended study materials and you will be served success !!!!
Are you able to qualify the eligibility criteria for RRB ALP 2018 Recruitment? If yes, do not waste any time. Just go ahead and follow these simple steps to fill the application form online for RRB ALP Recruitment.
RRB ALP 2018 Application Link Active: How to Apply
You need to submit your application online. Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all the necessary documents in front of you. Candidates interested in applying for the post of Loco pilot and Technicians will have to apply online. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 250 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXS) and Rs. 500 (For OBC/General candidates) as their Application Fees. Candidates applying for the examination can pay their Application Fees online from 3rd Feb to 5th March 2018 2017.
Apply Online: RRB ALP/Technician (Direct Link)
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- RRB may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
How to Apply
- Open the official website of RRB
- Open the website of any RRB Zone you wish to apply
- Click on the link apply for CEN 01/2018
- Click on button “Apply Here”
- Candidates are required to fill all the personal details related to educational qualification and basic details.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and finally Click on Submit button. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Here we conclude our article on RRB ALP 2018 Application Link Active. Let us know if there are any doubts and queries in the comments section below. We will be uploading an article soon on exam pattern syllabus for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018.
Stay connected for more information regarding RRB Recruitment 2018. Till then, stay connected for more information regarding RRB Recruitment. To excel in railway Examinations, download the Best RRB Exam Preparation App for free.