RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Study Plan 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board has successfully notified the Assistant Loco Pilot Examination process and the form filling procedure is still open till 31st March. It is a golden opportunity for all the candidates to secure a job with India’s biggest employer i.e. Railways. RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam will be held in different shifts at the pre-decided exam center in Last week of April till May 2018.
Hence, with this article, we will formulate and try to follow a proper RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Study Plan for the next 45 days and crack RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Examination.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Pattern
Before discussing the RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Study Plan, let us look at the official exam pattern – First CBT. It is important to know the RRB Asst Loco Pilot and
Technician Grade III exam pattern so that you can plan your preparation strategy well. The detailed Structure of RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III 2018 will be as
RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2018
|First Stage CBT (Maths, General Intelligence & Reasoning,General Science and General Awareness on Current Affairs )||60 Min.||75|
|Second Stage CBT – Part A||90 Min.||100|
|Second Stage CBT – Part B||60 Min.||75|
|Computer-Based Aptitude Test||–||–|
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT.
- 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot 45 Day Study Plan 2018
Now the correct time has arrived to boost up your preparation and crack the exam. We have formulated a 45 Day RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT Exam Study Plan for you. If you want to crack RRB Assistant Loco Pilot, we suggest you to follow this RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT Study Plan with complete dedication. In this Study Plan, we
have covered the following:
- How to Start
- Subject – wise Preparation Strategy
- Exam Attempt Strategy
- RRB ALP and Technician Mock Test Packages
- Recommended Preparation Time Table
- How To Use OnlineTyari.com/app for your preparation
How to Start
If you are giving RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician exam for the first time then watch here the Complete Guidance Video – Exam Information for 2018 prepared by our Railways Expert.
Ensure your selection in RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT 2018 with OnlineTyari.com – Here we ensure that you get best of the study material and Mock Tests at OnlineTyari Store. Our team of experts has dedicatedly been involved in bringing the best content for you based on latest exam pattern.
- Study on the go and at your pace (It is all on your device) – And with the best of test makers.
- The best “Bilingual Test Taking Environment” (Available on website) – Here, you not only study but also test yourself in a real test environment.
- Formulate and evaluate your exam taking strategy – Remember, studying and practicing are not sufficient. You need more to compete with millions of other candidates.
Subject – wise Preparation Strategy
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT examination is just a few days away. It is always better to utilize time in an optimized manner in order to gets better results. RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT Exam preparation depends upon Reasoning, General Awareness, Maths and General Science.
The level of questions in RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT examination will be moderate level i.e. Question will be direct formulae based and of Level 1 and 2. Let us now try to formulate RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT study plan according to the subjects contained in RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT 2018.
Now, let us start by discussing each section:
RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician 2018: Reasoning
The major Reasoning topics with their blueprints that repeat frequently in RRB Assistant Loco Pilot First CBT Examination are as follows:
|Coding & Decoding||1|
|Directions & Distance||1|
|Total No. of Questions Asked||15|
RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician 2018: General Science
The major General Science topics with their blueprints that repeat frequently in RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician 2018 Examination are as follows:
|English Topics||Expected questions|
Just focus on topics which are asked frequently – If you haven’t read the concept yet, here are few recommended books for General Science.
- Lucent’s GK
- General Science – Arihant
RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician 2018: Maths
The major Mathematics with their blueprints that repeat frequently in RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician 2018 Examination are as follows:
|Arithmetic||Various Topics included in arithmetic portion||5|
|Geometry||Circles, Triangles and Rectangles||2|
|Lines, Angles and Polygons|
|Algebra||Formulas from algebra||2|
|Formulating and Solving Linear and Quadratic Equations|
|Trigonometry||Height & Distance||2|
|Numerical Aptitude||Averages, Factors & Multiples||2|
|Approximation & Simplification|
|Ratios & Percentage||Simple and Compound Interest||3|
|Discounts, Profit & Loss|
|Mixtures and Partnership|
|Measurement & Rates||Pipes & Cisterns||2|
|Problems on Time, Distance & Speed and Trains|
|Work and Ages|
|Mensuration||Problems based on 2D and 3D mensuration||2|
Just focus on topics which are asked frequently – If you haven’t read the concept yet, here are few recommended books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Quicker Math – M.Tyra
- Objective Arithmetic – Arihant
RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician 2018: General Awareness
The major General Awareness topics with their blueprints that repeat frequently in Railway Loco Pilot Examination are as follows:
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Civics and Polity||2|
Take Free test for RRB ALP and enhance your preparation strategy
Just focus on topics which are asked frequently – If you haven’t read the concept yet here are few recommended books for General Awareness
- Lucent GK
- One Liner – Arihant
Note – 3-4 Month Current Affairs is important as per this Exam point of view.
Exam Attempt Strategy
Attempting Mock Test is important at various level can help you towards achieving your Goal. Attempt as many mock test as you can and it will help you clear the real examination.
Following the above mentioned theory you will be able to complete the syllabus asked in RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Examination. Now you just have to focus on Strategy to attempt the Exam. This strategy to attempt the Exam so that it can become most scoring for you will be different for each student. Create your strategy using the below mentioned steps:
- Fix a Score to target in Real Exam – Targeting for 60+ Marks in RRB Asst Loco Pilot Exam will take you to the safer side.
- Find your strength – This can be your scoring area. In that section you are going to attempt more in comparison to other sections
- Optimize time to attempt – Decide the time to attempt sufficient number of Questions consuming a definite time. This decision can be made only when you have practiced enough using Mock Tests, as you have to manage the safest score.
- Section Sequence to attempt the paper – This will be dependent on the strength and weaken areas. You should always start the paper with Quant/Reasoning (Any one that is among your strength), followed by GS/GA (Any one that is among your strength) – as you have to manage time. Attempting the Strength first will boost your confidence. Attempt the section that is left out in GA/GS, then finally move to Reasoning /QA (whichever is left).
If you have the answer to all the above listed Questions, you are ready to attempt the real exam and sticking to it will give you the best result with your current level of preparation. Just attempt Mock Tests and you will get the answer to all the Questions very easily.
Recommended Preparation Time Table
Subscribe OnlineTyari Mock Test package and take test as per the schedule given below:
|Day||Topic||English Topics||QA||General Awareness||Specific To do|
|Day 1||Classification & Analogy||History|
|Day 2||Fill in the blanks||Mock Test 1|
|Day 4||Error Spotting||Geography||Mock Test 2|
|Day 6||Sequence and Series||Mock Test 3|
|Day 7||Syllogism||General Science|
|Day 8||Algebra||Mock Test 4|
|Day 9||Direct Indirect & Active Passive|
|Day 10||Direction Sense & Blood Relation||Mock Test 5|
|Day 12||Parajumbles||Mock Test 6|
|Day 13||Sitting Arrangement & Puzzles|
|Day 14||Ratios & Percentage||Civics and Polity||Mock Test 7|
|Day 15||One Word Substitution / Idio & Phrases||Mock Test 8|
|Day 16||Non Verbal Reasoning||Static Affairs||Mock Test 9|
|Day 17||SI/CI||Mock Test 10|
|Day 18||Mathematical Operations||Current Affairs||Mock Test 11|
|Day 19||Antonym/Synonym||Mock Test 12|
|Day 20||Coding – Decoding||Mensuration||Mock Test 13|
|Day 21||Passage/Cloze Test||Mock Test 14|
|Day 22||Sentence Improvement||Mock Test 15|
|Day 23||Spelling Errors||Mock Test 16|
|Day 24||Start Revision|
|Day 25||Start Revision||Mock Test 18|
|Day 26||Start Revision||Mock Test 19|
|Day 27||Start Revision|
|Day 28||Start Revision||Mock Test 20|
|Day 29||Start Revision|
|Day 30||Start Revision|
|Day 31||Mock Test 21|
|Day 32||Mock Test 22|
|Day 33||Mock Test 23|
|Day 34||Mock Test 24|
|Day 35||Mock Test 25|
|Day 36||Mock Test 26|
|Day 37||Mock Test 27|
|Day 38||Mock Test 28|
|Day 39||Mock Test 29|
|Day 40||Mock Test 30|
|Day 41||Mock Test 31|
|Day 42||Mock Test 32|
|Day 43||Mock Test 33|
|Day 44||Mock Test 34|
|Day 45||Mock Test 35|
Tips For Good Attempts
- Stick to the Strategy even if you find any section too easy to attempt. Time to attempt a section should be predefined.
- Go through the paper once, don’t waste your time in attempting the Questions that seems to be impossible to solve within a minute.
- Don’t take any Question on your ego, it will simply waste your effort even if you attempt the Question correctly consuming a higher duration.
- Avoid Guesses as this will waste your time as well as marks. Once you are done with the sufficient number of Questions and left with the time then you can do the guess work but only with the Questions where you have doubt between two options as there is a 50% probability to get the correct answer.
For detailed information download pdf Click here
OnlineTyari has the recipe: Mix appropriate strategy with a pinch of best recommended study materials and you will be served success !!!!
We wish all the luck to the aspirants for the upcoming RRB ALP Recruitment Examination 2018. Our good wishes are always with you. Stay connected for more information regarding RRB ALP Recruitment 2018. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.