RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 12 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 1st October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 2 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Syllogism – 4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 2 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 4 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 2 Question
- Physics: 7-8 Questions
- Chemistry: 6-7 Questions
- Biology: 10-11 Questions
Current Affairs Questions
1. Who was the Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir in 2017?
2. Who is the speaker of Loksabha?
3. Who is the President of USA?
4. Who is the CEO of Adobe?
5. Who is the Vice President of NITI Aayog?
Dr. Rajiv Kumar
6. Who is the winner of FIFA under 17 World Cup?
7. Krishna Sobati is a ____
8. Who has won the Science and Technology Award in 2018?
9. Who is the governor of Orissa?
10. What is the full form of HTML?
Hypertext Markup Language
11. Who climbed Mount Everest 4 times?
Love Raj Singh Dharmshaktu
12. Valley of flower is in _____
13. Who is the brand ambassador of Vivo?
14. Nokia Company belongs to which country?
15. Who is the owner of Chennai Super Kings?
1. What is the name of the school of Rabindranath Tagore?
2. Nainital Jheel is situated in ?
3. Which is the second capital of Himachal Pradesh?
4. Who is the governor of Mizoram?
5. Who is the CEO of Apple?
6. Who is the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
7. National Bird of Myanmar is_____
8. Pooja Kadiyan belongs to ______
9. Mangeshkar Award in 2017 is given to ___
10. Who is the winner of 2018 French Open Single?
11. What is the capital of Mongolia?
12. Who is the brand ambassador of Uttarakhand?
13. Who is known as the Rocket Man?
1. Who is the winner of French Open Single 2018?
2. Sakshi Chaudhary belongs to which sports?
3. GST is implemented on _____
1st July 2017
4. What is the ranking of India in Global Hungry Index 2018?
5. Who is the winner of 2018 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
6. What was the capital of the Pandava Dynasty?
7. World Sports Day is celebrated on_____
8. Which movie received the 2016 Oscar Award for Best Movie?
9. What is the capital of Albania?
10. Which city is known as Atal Nagar?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score