RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 19 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts.
With RRB Group D Analysis, we will also predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 15th October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
Today’s most common question is: What was the difficulty level of RRB Group D Exam?
To answer in one word, EASY TO MODERATE!
|Mathematics||15-18 Moderate||15-19 Moderate||14-19 Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||19-24 Moderate||20-22 Easy to Moderate||19-24 Moderate|
|General Science||16-19 Moderate||14-20 Moderate||16-19 Moderate|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||14-16 Easy to Moderate||16-17 Easy to Moderate||14-17 Easy to Moderate|
Questions Asked in Group D Exam
These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the Railway Group D Examination.
1. The difference between the SI and the CI on a sum is Rs. 48 for two years at 20% per annum. Find the Principal?
2. A shopkeeper gives 10% discount on the print price, after that he earns 20% as a profit,. If, the MRP
is Rs. 800. Find the Cost Price.
3. The average weight of 180 students in a school is 50 Kg. If the average weight of girls is 45 Kg and boys are
60 Kg. FInd the number of boys and girls in school.
120 and 60
4. If INDIA is written as 95431, what will be the code for DELHI?
5. If I go 3 Km in South and turns right goes 5 km and after that, he turns left. Then find the direction in which I am going.
6. Which is the good conductor of electricity?
7. Who is the brand ambassador of UBER?
8. Mission 41K is a scheme of which country?
9. Brand Ambassador of Sikkim?
10. Which state won maximum medals in KHELO India?
11. Cricket world cup 2023 will be held in
12. Who is the Chairman of DLF?
Kushal Pal Singh
13. Mamta Banerjee is related to which party?
14. What is the capital of Uttarakhand?
15. Who is the new President of Myanmar?
16. Which is the best University of 2017?
17. Who is the lead actress in Padmavati Movie?
18. Who is the chairman of BCCI?
19. Who is the Governor of Assam?
20. Who is the CEO of Axis Bank?
21. World Population Day is celebrated on which Day?
22. 2024 Olympics will be held in
23. Which Country produces the highest coal in World?
24. Africa Continent is also known as
25. Which Muslim Emperor had won the Bihar?
26. What is the capital of Mizoram?
27. Which state has inaugurated the Highest Global Skill Park?
28. What is the Square root of 3364?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score