RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 7 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 24th September
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 3 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Percentage : 1 Question
- Syllogism – 3-4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 3 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 1 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 3 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 1 Question
- Physics: 9-11 Questions
- Chemistry: 8-9 Questions
- Biology: 9-10 Questions
1. Who won the Best Player title in FIFA 2017?
2. Where is the gateway of India?
3. Where did India come in Yankee Trump 2017?
4. What is the full form of the policy commission?
National Institute for Transforming India
5. Who got the Kalidas Award?
6. Questions related to Tamil Nadu’s wind project
7. Who is the Chairman of the Sebi?
8. What are the full-time members of SEBI?
9. Whose open story was open?
10. Who is the CEO of Bajaj Auto?
11. Who got the Arjuna Award?
12. Who is the Governor of Assam?
13. World Social Justice Day is celebrated?
14. Who has given the Saraswati prize?
15. Who made the dynamite?
16. Who is the founder of the repatriate dynasty?
17. Who won the snooker champion 2018 year?
1. When did the note be closed?
November 9, 2016
2. International Sports Day is celebrated?
3. There was a question related to the National Health Mission
4. What is the capital of Sri Lanka?
5. Who is Google CEO?
6. Who is the CEO of Nokia?
7. Who won the FIFA Under 17 World Cup?
8. Where is the Nanda Devi National Park?
9. Who has won Mushtaq Ali Trophy?
10. Which river is in Kolkata?
11. What is India’s ranking in the World Happiness Index?
12. Which is the first satellite of Bangladesh?
13. Where will the NATO Convention 2018 be?
1. Who is the Child Welfare Minister ?
2. KISG (Khelo Indian School Games) is started from?
31st January 2018
3. Who is the CEO of Adobe?
4. Who is the director of Hindi Medium Film?
5. What is the new name of Mugalsarai Junction ?
Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction
6. Rains occurs in Mumbai due to which Ghat?
7. What is the ranking of India in Test Cricket in 2018?
8. Who is the winner of World Rapid Chess in 2017?
9. Who has launch the North East Vision 2022?
10. Which scheme has been launch in Kerala for health?
Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme
11. Who has won the Kabaddi Championship in 2017?
1 World Health Day is celebrated on ?
2 Which bird has biggest egg?
3 Who invented the Vitamins?
4 National Games 2018 will take place at?
5 Who has won the silver medal for India in the Rio Olympics?
6 Who has got the award of the best actor in Oscar 2018?
7 Who has recieved the Gyanpith Award in 2017?
8 Who has won the Grammy Award?
9 Who is the Chief Minister of Sikkim?
Pawan Kumar Chamling
10 Who is the CEO of Canon?
11 Who is the writer of “The Coalition Year”.
12 Who is the richest man in 2018?
13 Who is the chairman of UGC?
14 GST is implemented in India from which date?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score