RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 22 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts.
With RRB Group D Analysis, we will also predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 24th October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
Today’s most common question is: What was the difficulty level of RRB Group D Exam?
To answer in one word, EASY TO MODERATE!
|Mathematics||14-20 Moderate||15-19 Moderate||14-19 Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20-23 Easy to Moderate||21-24 Easy to Moderate||20-24 Easy to Moderate|
|General Science||15-19 Easy to Moderate||16-20 Moderate||16-18 Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||15-16 Moderate||15-17 Easy to Moderate||14-17 Easy to Moderate|
Questions Asked in Group D Exam
These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the Railway Group D Examination.
1. Find the Mean of first six factors of 6.
2. 12% of X = 9, find the value of X?
3. Amit completes 1/2 work in 7 Days and 1/2 work in 8 Days. In how many days together
they will complete the whole work?
6. Which Day was on 24th March 1986?
8. Molecular mass of NaCl.
9. Alternate Current was discovered by____
10. What is the formulae of momentum?
11. QuickSilver is known as
12. What is the ranking of India in FIFA 2017?
13. Chandrababu Naidu belongs to which party?
Telegu Desam Party
14. Who is the Prime Minister of Israel?
15. Nitesh A Negi is related to which game?
16. Ranjan Negi is related to which game?
17. Naidu Cup is related to
18.2018 Australian Open Winner
19. Which Bank has started ‘RAI’ Yojana?
20. Who is the brand ambassador of Sikkim?
A R Rehman
21. Who is the founder of IPL Tennis?
22. Who is the Captain of Indian Women Team in Test Cricket?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score