RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 8 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 25th September
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 2 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Syllogism – 4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 2 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 4 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 2 Question
- Physics: 7-8 Questions
- Chemistry: 6-7 Questions
- Biology: 10-11 Questions
Current Affairs Questions (All Shifts)
1. What does ‘I’ stand-in “NITI”?
2. Who is the CEO of paytm?
Vijay Shekhar Sharma
3. Who is the brand ambassador of Cricket 11?
4. Who has got the Hindi Prize 2017?
5. Who is the ambassador of Gujarat?
6. Which player made three double centuries in ODI?
7. Who is the winner of FIFA 2018?
8. Who is the governor of Jammu and Kashmir?
Satya Pal Malik
9. Who is the Chief Minister of Haryana?
Manohar Lal Khattar
10. “Swaraj is my birth right and I shall have it” who has given this slogan?
11. Who has passed the ” Vernacular Press Act “?
12. Who is the head of National Cricket Council?
13. Who is the new Governor of Manipur?
14. Who among the following won Global Diversity Award?
15. Which Cricket Coach resigned recently?
16. Prime Minister hoists Flag at which of the following?
17. What is the area of Gujarat?
18. Where is the Indian Defence Academy ?
19. Where is the Kaziranga National Biosphere?
20 Rihand Dam is on which river ?
21. World Health Day is celebrated on?
22. Who is the Brand Ambassador of Dream 11?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
23. Who has given the order to create GT Road?
Sher Shah Suri
24. Khullam Khulla is the autobiography of?
25. Who is the Director of Bahubali Film?
S. S. Rajamouli
26. National Development Council is established on
6 August 1952
27. Operation Insaniyat is related with whom?
to help Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh…
28. Who is the brand ambassador of L’Oreal?
29. After Virender Sehwag who has made 300 Runs from India in Test Cricket?
30. Which line crosses India?
Tropic Of Cancer
31. Who is the First Muslim President of India?
32. Menaka Gandhi belongs to which ministry?
Women & Child Development
33. Nargis Dutt got the award for which film?
34. Which among the following is a newly formed district in West Bengal?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score