RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 9 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 26th September
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 2 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Syllogism – 4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 2 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 4 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 2 Question
- Physics: 7-8 Questions
- Chemistry: 6-7 Questions
- Biology: 10-11 Questions
Current Affairs Questions Shift 1
1. What is the name of the President of Peru?
2. Where is the Headquarter of the World Health Organization?
3. Who is the author of the book ” Half Girlfriend “?
4. What is the full form of CII?
Confederation of Indian Industry
5. Who is the Sports Minister of India?
Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
6. Who is the Defence Minister of India?
7. Who is the winner of 2016 Pre Badminton League?
8. Pyari Mohan belongs to which state?
1 DMK and AIDMK is the ruling party of which state?
2 Who is the Chief Minister of Telangana?
3 What is the capital of Argentina?
4 Which is the youngest lady to climb on Mount Everest?
5 Where is the Victoria Hall?
6 What is the ranking of India in World Peace Index?
7 Who is the Chairman of GST?
8 Who is Swasth Parivar Kalyan minister?
9 Which animal is famous in Sundarban?
Royal Bengal Tiger
10 Women’s Day is celebrated on?
1. Who played the Role of Bhallaladeva in the Movie Bahubali?
2. Who is the Owner of Mumbai Indians?
3. Who was the Chief Justice of India in August 2017?
Jagdish Singh Kehar
4. Which book did Raghuram Rajan Write?
I Do What I Do
5. Who was awarded the US-India Business Council Award?
6. Who is the Chairman of SBI?
7. Who is the CEO of Paytm
8. Who is the coach of the Hockey Team?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score