RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 10 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 27th September
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 2 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Syllogism – 4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 2 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 4 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 2 Question
- Physics: 7-8 Questions
- Chemistry: 6-7 Questions
- Biology: 10-11 Questions
Current Affairs Questions (All Shifts)
1. Who is the author of Man Ki Baat?
2. In which country the population of tigers became twice?
3. Who is the Chief Minister of Tripura?
Biplab Kumar Deb
4. Who is known as the “Iron Lady” in North East?
5. Who is the Chief Minister of Telangana?
6. Who is the brand ambassador of GST?
7. Who is the best actor in the Oscar Awards?
8. World Malaria Day is on which date?
9. Who was the first chairman of Planning Commision of India?
Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru
10. Panji is situated on which river coast?
11. Who was the winner of the Women Asia Hockey Cup 2017?
12.Who was the 45th Chief Justice of India?
13. Who is known as the Bird Man of India?
14. Name of India is kept on which river?
15. Who is the brand ambassador of Maharashtra?
16. Who is the Home Minister of India?
17. Which female cricketer has score maximum runs?
18. Which is the biggest city in Rajasthan?
19. Who is known as the “Rocket Man of India”?
20. Vision 2025 is started from which state?
21. Who is the Foreign Minister of India?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score