RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 26 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts.
With RRB Group D Analysis, we will also predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 2nd November
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
Today’s most common question is: What was the difficulty level of RRB Group D Exam?
To answer in one word, EASY TO MODERATE!
|Mathematics||14-20 Moderate||15-19 Moderate||14-19 Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20-23 Easy to Moderate||21-24 Easy to Moderate||20-24 Easy to Moderate|
|General Science||15-19 Easy to Moderate||16-20 Moderate||16-18 Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||15-16 Moderate||15-17 Easy to Moderate||14-17 Easy to Moderate|
Questions Asked in Group D Exam
These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the Railway Group D Examination.
1. 29th March 2018 was which Day?
3. What are the formulae of Kinetic Energy?
4. 36 elements are found in which group?
6th and 7th
5. What is the molecular mass of O2?
6. Tooth enamel is made up of what?
7. Who is Miss Universe 2017?
Demi leigh Nel
8. Who is the CEO of Infosys?
9. Which was the world’s first Sanskrit 3D Movie?
10. Who is the chairman of Railways?
11. Who is the writer of Gita Jivindam?
12. The ratio of two numbers is 2:3. If 3 is added to each number then the ratio becomes 3:4, find the largest
13. Who is the founder of the football game?
14. What is the currency of Brazil?
15. Who is the Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
16. What is the capital of Bhutan?
17. Shillong is the capital of which state?
18. What is the Atomic Mass of NaCl?
19. Who is the author of ‘Jinna’ Book?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score