RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 23 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts.
With RRB Group D Analysis, we will also predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 30th October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
Today’s most common question is: What was the difficulty level of RRB Group D Exam?
To answer in one word, EASY TO MODERATE!
|Mathematics||14-18 Moderate||16-19 Moderate||14-19 Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20-23 Easy to Moderate||21-23 Easy to Moderate||20-23 Easy to Moderate|
|General Science||15-19 Easy to Moderate||16-20 Moderate||17-18 Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||15-16 Moderate||15-17 Easy to Moderate||14-17 Easy to Moderate|
Questions Asked in Group D Exam
These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the Railway Group D Examination.
1. What angle will the hands of a clock make at 2:30?
2. What would be the day on 2nd Oct 2010?
3. What is the formulae of Ozone?
4. Pyorrhoea is related to which organ of Human Body?
5. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt is related to which field?
6. What is the rank of India in the Competitive Index?
7. Vijender Singh is related to which sport?
8. Shillong is the capital of which state?
9. Jnanpith Award is given in which field?
10. Kidambee Srikant is related to which sport?
11. World Post Office Day is celebrated on ?
12. Where is Valmiki National Park situated?
13. Who is the president of Sahitya Academy?
14. What is the formulae of Ammonium Phosphate?
15. What is the formulae of Potassium Dichromate?
16. Which is the most active element in the periodic table?
17. What is the general formulae for alkynes?
C n H 2 n–2
18. Who is the father of Green Revolution?
19. Which hormone is responsible for the growth of the plant?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score