RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 24 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts.
With RRB Group D Analysis, we will also predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 31st October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
Today’s most common question is: What was the difficulty level of RRB Group D Exam?
To answer in one word, EASY TO MODERATE!
|Mathematics||14-18 Moderate||16-19 Moderate||14-19 Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20-23 Easy to Moderate||21-23 Easy to Moderate||20-23 Easy to Moderate|
|General Science||15-19 Easy to Moderate||16-20 Moderate||17-18 Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||15-16 Moderate||15-17 Easy to Moderate||14-17 Easy to Moderate|
Questions Asked in Group D Exam
These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the Railway Group D Examination.
1. A building has height 12 cms and its shadow is 8 cm. If you have one more building
whose shadow is 40 cms, then what is the height of the building.
2. Which is the four-digit highest value that could be divided into the following numbers-
3. A value is 30% higher than 240. What is the value?
4. 27th July 1989 was which day?
7. Wat is the mirror image of T?
8. what is the value of acceleration due to gravity?
9. How many elements are present in D block?
10. How many total atoms are present in Ca(OH)2?
11. Who was the first governor general of India?
12. Who discovered radium?
13. Who is the governor of Assam?
14. Which place is known as the Manchester of India?
15. Which film got the award in the Los Angeles Film Festival?
16. What is the second group in the periodic table called?
Alkaline Earth Metal
17. Who invented Atom?
18. Which animal gives birth to an immature baby?
19. What is the Audible Range of Human Ear?
20. Bronze is an alloy of?
Copper and Tin
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score