RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 13 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 3rd October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 2 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Syllogism – 4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 2 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 4 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 2 Question
- Physics: 7-8 Questions
- Chemistry: 6-7 Questions
- Biology: 10-11 Questions
Current Affairs Questions (All Shifts)
1. Who is the Brand Ambassador of India in Peru?
2. Who is the author of “Why I am Hindu”?
3. What is the new capital of Andhra Pradesh?
4. Who is the Chief Minister of Punjab?
5. Who was defeated in the First Battle of Panipat?
6. Who has won the 32nd Santosh Trophy?
7. Left Hand Day is celebrated on ?
8. Who is the new chairman of Nasscom?
9. Sachin Tendulkar has launched which new app ?
100 Mb Cricket app
10. Who is hosting the 39th National Games in India?
11. Neeraj Chopra belongs to which sports?
12. Which Movie got the Best Movie title in IIFA 2017?
13. Who is the Governor of Orissa?
Professor Ganeshi Lal
14. What is the name of the lake between Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
Hussain Sagar lake
15. Who is the Chief Secretary of Delhi Government?
16. What is the original name of Savita Ambedkar?
17. In which section of the constitution the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe is mentioned?
Article 341 and Article 342
18. When was United Nations established?
24 October 1945
19. Who wrote Satyarth Prakash?
Swami Dayanand Saraswati
20. Which is the third Highest National Award in India?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score