RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 14 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 4th October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 2 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Syllogism – 4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 2 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 4 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 2 Question
- Physics: 7-8 Questions
- Chemistry: 6-7 Questions
- Biology: 10-11 Questions
Current Affairs Questions (All Shifts)
1. Who is the representative of India in UNO?
2. Who is the Foreign Minister of India?
3. Who is the governor of Madhya Pradesh?
4. What is the Capital of Uganda?
5. Which country is the Host of Asia Cup 2018?
6. Who is the Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
Acharya Dev Vrat
7. Who won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2017?
8. Who is the Minister of External Affairs of India?
9. SV Sunil is associated with which sports?
10. Who is the winner of Saraswati Samman 2018?
11. When did Babur attack India?
12. Who is the CEO of Dena Bank?
Shri Karnam Shekhar
13. Name the Capital of Brazil?
14. Who is the Current President of Bangladesh?
15. What is the Unit of Pressure?
16. World Sport’s Day is observed on?
17. Who is the speaker of Loksabha?
18. Who is the CEO of Adobe?
19. Which Organ purifies the Blood?
20. What is the shape of Cyclone?
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score