RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): The Railway Recruitment Board has accelerated to Day 14 spot to complete the journey of the group D recruitment process. The day trigged off in multiple shifts and here is the complete analysis with the questions asked of all shifts
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018 (All Shift): 8th October
As we all know, the exam was composed of 4 sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. THE OVERALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF RRB Group D CBT Exam was Moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise
- S.I, CI: 3 Questions
- Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Trigonometry: 3 Questions
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
- Ages: 1 Question
- Time and Work: 2 Questions
- Geometry (circle): 1 Question
- Simplification : 3 Questions
- Syllogism – 4 Questions
- Analogy – 3 Questions
- Series – 2 Questions
- Odd one Out – 2 Question
- Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
- Mirror Image – 2 Questions
- Direction – 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion – 4 Questions
- Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
- Calendar – 2 Question
- Blood Relation – 2 Question
- Counting Figure – 2 Question
- Physics: 7-8 Questions
- Chemistry: 6-7 Questions
- Biology: 10-11 Questions
Current Affairs Questions (All Shifts)
1. A does work in 13.5 Days, B does the same work in 8 days & C does it in 12 Days. In
how many days all of three will do the whole work.
2. A boy has read 3/11 part of a book. If 160 pages are still remaining in the book, then find
out the total number of pages?
3. Each interior angle of a Polygon is 150 Degree, the find the number of sides.
4. If Mean = 6 , Median = 18 , then find the Mode?
5. What was the day on 19th August 2017?
6. Complete the series 5,9,17,33,___
7. Choose odd one out
Parrot, Hawk, Eagle, Vulture
8. Which elements absorbs water and mineral in plants?
9. What is the chemical name of Vitamin B6?
10. What is the pH value of lemon?
11. Which is used by cells to produce Energy Production?
12. What are the elements in the last group of periodic table called?
13. Who is the winner of the chess championship 2018?
14. Devendra is related to which game?
15. Who is the author of One Indian Girl?
16. Who is the Chief Minister of Kerala?
17. Who is the Governor of Uttarakhand?
Baby Rani Maurya
18. Who is the CEO of Dell?
Michael Saul Dell
19. Who is the winner of US Open Men 2017 Single?
20. Who has got Nobel Sadbhavana Award 2018?
21. Who is the brand ambassador of Sikkim?
22. Which is the largest state in India?
23. World Ozone Day is observed on which day?
24. Who is the author of the ‘ Candidate Book’?
25. Headquarters of Dena Bank is in?
26. Find the Mean of first 50 Natural Numbers?
27. Who is the Head of Doordarshan?
28. Which sea separates Australia and New Zealand?
29. Who is the author of Panchatantra?
30. Who is the Prime Minister of China?
31. How many members are in the Rajya Sabha?
32. Dronacharya Award is given to
32. Who is the head of the 7th Pay Commission?
Ashok Kumar Mathur
Want to Improve your score in your upcoming examination?? Read Here how Arun Kumar improved his score