RRB Group D: Important Questions From Test 3 We know you are all geared up for the upcoming Railways Group D 2018 examination. To help score higher than other students appearing in the exam, we have started a series on our OnlineTyari YouTube channel. Read below to know more.
RRB Group D: Important Questions From Test 3
Scoring high in upcoming Railways Group D is very much possible. We can say this for sure because we have found out questions commonly answered wrong by students practicing our online mock tests. To help students you with your preparation, our Railway exam expert Aditya Sir will be answering these questions throughout this week. He will not only inform you about the answers but also give the detailed explanation for the same.
Expected Reasoning Questions
In this live session, Aditya Sir will give the detailed explanation of answers from RRB Group D Test 3 which have been wrongly answered. Here is the list of questions which he will be covering in the live session:
Q. One morning Aditi and Alok were talking to each other face to face at a crossing. If Aditi’s shadow was falling exactly to the right of Alok, in which direction Alok was facing?
Q. Rajeev runs 4 km in west direction, then turn left and runs 7 km and take right, and runs 4 km. In which direction he is facing now?
Q. In a certain code language, “CULTURE” iscoded as “DTMSVQF”, similarly, “DANCING” will becoded as-
Q. Find the missing term in the following series.
AG, YI, WK, UM, SO,?
Q. In a certain code language, “TRAINING ” is codedas “72369694” and “TEACHING” is coded as “75381694” then “RACING” will be coded as-
Q. A series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
KRK, LTN, MVQ,?
Q. A series is given, with one term missing choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
1, 9, 25, 81, 329 ?
Q. In a certain code STARS is written as 87898, then what is code for TIGER be written in that coding language?
Expected Maths Questions
Q. 20% of a businessman income is paid as rent,60% are his living expenses and 10% are his savings. If he spends remaining Rs.30 on the education of his children, find his income-
Q. If 15% is three times 10% of b, then a:b-
Q. Nikhil and rajeev together do a work in 15 days to receive a total amount of Rs.800. If Nikhil can do the same work alone in 20 days, how much did Rajeev receive for the work?
Q. Nitin can do a work in 6 days and Ramesh can do the same work in 5 days.The contract for the work is Rs. 440. How much shall ramesh get if both of them work together?
Q. A watch set is Rs. 4950. If two successive discounts of 20% and 15 % are given, then its selling price is-
Q. Find the breadth of the rectangular plot of land whose area is 660 m2 and whose length is 33 m. Find its perimeter
GS and Current Affairs
2. Bleaching powder is made from —
- To study dispersion of light, which of the following instruments is used?
6. The meristem which occurs between mature tissues is known as _________meristem.
- Who was the first Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
12. Who wrote the famous book Kankal?
10. What is the smallest muscle in the human body?
- Fiber optics work on the principle of_____?
15. From where was the ‘Run for New India’ marathon flagged off by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 25, 2018?
18. Where is Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) established?
21. The disease ‘Hepatitis-C’ is caused by which of the following?
25. What is the unit of the heredity in our body called?
26. What is the unit of magnetic field?
- Artificial synthesis of DNA was given by ______?
37. Which of the following is used in making smoke bombs?
38. Red soil is red because the following compound is found________?
Increase your preparation with TyariPLUS. Get many benefits like:
-Unlimited Mock Tests
-Free Counseling Session
-Monthly Current Affairs Digest and more
Subscribe TyariPLUS at INR 399/year and enjoy the benefits.