RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 12 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 12 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 12 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Australian Open Women’s Double Winner-2016?
Ans: Martina Hingis & Sania Mirza
2. Who is Director of Baba Atomic Research Centre?
Ans: Sekhar Basu
3. Who was the First and Last Female Ruler of Delhi Sultanate?
Ans: Razia Sultana
4. Who is Nargis Dutt?
Ans: Indian Film Actress
5. Hydropower Plants convert the Mechanical Energy into _______?
Ans: Electrical Energy
6. Who was the Captain who won First World Cup for Australia?
Ans: Allen Border
7. Who is the current President of Pakistan?
Ans: Mamnoon Hussain
8. Diamond contain which element?
9. Apgar Score is test For?
Ans: To Summarize Health of New Born Babies
10. What is the chemical name of Vinegar?
Ans: Acetic Acid
11. What is T-Basic?
Ans: Programming Language
12. Who is the 8th Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans: Kalikho Pul
13. Who wrote the famous Novel ‘To Kill a Mocking Bird’?
Ans: Harper Lee
14. World’s Poisonous Fish?
Ans: Stone Fish
15. World Heritage Day?
Ans: 18th April
16. Dipa Karmakar is related to?
Ans: Gymnastics (Sports)
17. Which Prime Minister hoisted flag at the Red Fort for the maximum times?
Ans: Jawahar Lal Nehru
18. Which Planet named after Roman God?
19. Who came after Mauryas?
Ans: Sunga Dynasty
20. Dholavora comes under which?
Ans: Gujarat, Indus Civilization
21. Borobudur Temple located in?
22. Which one of the following is called Black Gold?
23. Which planet is called the Hottest Planet?
24. Jeans were first marketed by?
Ans: Lee – An American Brand of Denim Jeans
25. Which Instrument measures Atmospheric Pressure?
26. Golden Pagoda Temple of Buddhist is located in?
27. Which Is World Most Energy Efficient City?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.