RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 16 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 16 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 16 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Who was appointed as M.D and CEO of Central Mine Planing & Design Institute (CMPDI)? Ans. Shekhar Saran
2. Who has won the Sangita Kalanidhi Award for 2015?
Ans. Sanjay Subrahmanyan
3. Which is the Digital State of India?
4. Who is Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Ans. Nasim Zaidi
5. Who is the CEO of Flipkart?
Ans. Binny Bansal
6. Which state produces maximum silk in India?
7. First Chocolate made by?
Ans. Harnan Cortes
8. RBI said that villages over …… residents to have bank branches by March 2017?
9. Homosapiens means:
Ans. Human Being
10. RUGBY World Cup 2019 Venue:
11. Who designed the Indian Parliament Building?
Ans. Sir Edwin Lutyens
12. Which Indian Scientist contradicted Einstein Theory of Energy?
Ans. Ajay Sharma
13. Tirumala Temple situated in which hill?
14. Bleaching powder is mostly found in?
Ans. Calcium Oxychloride
15. What is Exobiology?
Ans. Study of Extraterrestrial Life
16. Osama Bin Laden killed in which place?
Ans. Abbottabad in Pakistan
17. Name of the 15th Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Narendra Modi
18. Highest Bridge is on which River?
19. Who is Commander chief of all Military?
20. Who is the Winner of Dinanath Mangeskar Award 2015?
Ans. Anil Kapoor
21. Saina Nehwal is from which Game?
22. Who is the Railway Minister of India?
Ans. Suresh Prabhu
23. What changes Milk into Curd?
24. Which Gas do human exhale or breath-out?
25. World Wide Web was invented by?
Ans. Tim Berners-Lee
26. P.A Sangma served as the Loksabha Speaker in which year?
Ans. 1996 to 1998
27. Who is the Richest Person as per Forbes Global List?
Ans. Bill Gates
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.