RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 17 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 17 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 17 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Current President of Pakistan?
Ans. Mamnoon Hussain
2. What does Vinegar contains?
3. Who is the Winner of Australia Open Women’s Double 2016?
Ans. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
4. Hottest Planet in our Solar System?
5. World Heritage Day?
Ans. 18th April
6. Prime content (element) of diamond?
7. Deepika Karmakar is associated with which sport?
8. BARC Director?
Ans. Mr. Sekhar Basu
9. Which PM has hoisted The Indian Flag in Red Fort for the maximum times?
Ans. Jawahar Lal Nehru
10. Which is referred as black gold?
11. “To kill a mocking word” book was written by?
Ans. Harper Lee
12. 1987 Austarlian world cup winner team captain?
Ans. Allan Border
13. Delhi only women ruler?
Ans. Razia Sultan
14. Famous temple of buddha in Indonesia?
15. The great Grand Old Lady of Bollywood who died in 2014?
Ans. Zohra Sehgal
16. Which dynasty came after Mouryan dynasty?
Ans. Sunga Dynasty
17. Atmospheric pressure measured by which instrument?
18. Function of hydro power plant?
Ans. To convert kinetcic energy into electrical energy
19. World’s most energy efficient city?
Ans. Reykjavik, Iceland
20. Golden Pagoda Templeof Buddhist is located at?
21. Fruit bats are host to which virus?
22. WHO was established in the year?
23. SMAP satellite launched by?
24. ‘Land of the Morning Calm’ refers to?
25. Full Form of GSLV?
Ans. Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle
26. The acid used in car battery is?
Ans. Sulphuric Acid
27. The Book ‘To the Brink & Back’ written by?
Ans. Jairam Ramesh
28. Father of White Revolution in India?
Ans. Verghese Kurien
29. Which unit is used for measuring ozone layer thickness?
Ans. Dobson Unit (DU)
30. Man Booker Prize 2015?
Ans. Marlon James
31. Who is BCCI president?
Ans. Shashank Manohar
32. Female anopheles mosquito causes which disease?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.