RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 18 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 18 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 18 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Chera Dynasty ruled in which state of India?
2. Who succeeded Steve Balmer as the new CEO of Microsoft?
Ans. Satya Nadella
3. What is Dry Ice?
Ans. Solid form of carbon dioxide
4. Ronaldo is famous for which sport?
5. Gyroscope used in which device?
6. Which City is called Pink City?
7. Who invented Dynamite?
Ans. Alfred Nobel
8. Sound is measured in?
9. First Chinese women who went to Space?
Ans. Liu Yang
10. Supreme Court established in which year?
11. First solar powered airport in India?
12. Which part is known as Nerve Centre of Computer?
Ans. Arithmetic Logic Unit
13. Inventor of Video Games?
Ans. Ralph Henry Baer
14. Who won the 2015 Man Booker Prize?
Ans. Marlon James
15. What is the full form of ATM?
Ans. Automated Teller Machine
16. Who is the Queen of Arabian Sea?
17. Who was awarded Padma Bhushan Award in Sports?
Ans. Saina Nehwal
18. Which is India’s First Defence Satellite?
Ans. GSAT – 7
19. Who presented the Union Budget in 1947?
Ans. R. K. Shanmukham Chetty
20. First Railway Budget submitted by?
Ans. John Mathai
21. One of the major components of Chalk is?
Ans. Calcium Carbonate
22. What is the First Capital of Sri Lanka?
23. What is the Date of Partition of India?
Ans. 15 August 1947
24. Who is the Inventor of Stainless Steel?
Ans. Harry Brearley
25. Where is the Museum of Noble Prize?
26. What is the chemical formula of ozone?
27. Cricket bat is made of?
Ans. Willow Wood
28. What is the Venue of Commonwealth Games 2022?
Ans. Durban, South Africa
29. Raja Bhoja belongs to which dynasty?
30. First SMS was sent from which mobile network?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.