RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 19 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 19 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 19 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Who won the Man of Series in Asia Cup T20?
Ans. Virat kohli
2. When next Halley comet occur?
Ans. 9 February 2062
3. Which Party has won second large MP seats in Loksabha?
4. What is the State with Maximum Boundaries?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
5. Jahangir is which number of Mughal Ruler?
6. Among the following which is not used as fruit?
7. What is theme of the Wetland day?
Ans. Sustainable Development
8. What is the freezing point of water?
Ans. 0 °C
9. Who is the head of State bank of India (SBI)?
Ans. Arundhati Bhattacharya
10. Pluto discovered in which year?
11. Make in India week?
Ans. 13-18 Feb
12. What is the population of Tigers in 2014?
13. Methane gas is a?
Ans. Rocket Fuel
14. What is the Theme of Wetlands day?
Ans. Sustainable Development
15. Which gas is found in refrigerators?
Ans. CFC ( Chloro flouro Carbons)
16. Process of absorption of moisture from air is called?
17. Hawa Mahal is made up of ___?
Ans. Pink Marbles
18. What does a backup in a computer do?
Ans. It backups all the existing data
19. The car stops when applied brakes due to ______ force?
20. Who is the Current Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
Ans. Raghuram Rajan
21. docx is an extension of _____?
Ans. Microsoft Word
22. Who is UNDP ambassador?
Ans. Syed Akbaruddin
23. Game in which we touch the opponent and opponent’s player got out.
24. Golconda port constructed during which dynasty rule?
Ans. Kakatya Dynasty
25. Year of Kakori Kand ?
Ans. 9 August 1925
26. Who got Dadasaheb Phalke award 2015?
Ans. Shashi Kapoor
27. Who is the Central Defence Minister?
Ans. Manohar Parikar
28. What is the old name of State Bank of India?
Ans. Imperial Bank of India
29. What is the status of Dominion?
Ans. Autonomous Communities within the British Empire
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.