RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 2 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 2 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 2 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. Questions has elements from all 3 shifts of the exam day.
- Country got independence in 2011? South Sudan
- Cultivation of saffron? Kashmir (in India) Iran (World)
- Women participated all events in which Olympics? 1900 Games in Paris
- Parliament in Delhi constructed by? Edwinn Lutyens, Herbert Baker
- Srilanka got independence in which year? 4th Feb,1948
- Ashoka was from which dynasty? Mauryan Dynasty
- Scientific name of Human Beings? Homo Sapiens
- Recently creature which lives without water for 10 yrs? The Kangaroo Rat
- Currency of Korea? South Korean Won
- Capital of Gujarat? Gandhinagar
- First man to reach outer space? Yuri Gagarin
- River Brahmaputra doesn’t flow in which country? Myanmar
- In which cells Mitochondria doesn’t exists? Erythrocytes (Red Blood Cells)
- Periodic table invented by? Dmitri Mendeleev
- X-ray was invented by? Roentgen
- Fastest acting anti rabies vaccine was developed by which country? India
- On which planet frozen water is found? Pluto
- Planet with no moon? Venus
- India’s first defence satellite? GSAT 7
- Height of badminton net above ground level? 1.524 meter
- Molecular formula for sugar? C12H22011
- Which monument was built to commemorate the eradication of plague? Charminar
- Father of Indian Space Programmes? Dr. Vikram Sarabhai
- Which was first geostationary satellite launched in India? Ariane Passenger Payload Experiment (APPLE) in 1981
- First President of Indian National Congress? W.C. Bonnerjee
- Jallianwala Bagh massacre was commanded by? Colonel Reginald Dyer
- Noble prize for peace was received by whom from India in 2014? Kailash Satyarthi
- The term “Wood shot/Hairpin shot” is associated with which sport? Badminton
- World’s first space tourist? Dennis Tito
- Air conditioner was invented by? Willis Carrier
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.