RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 22 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 22 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 22 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Which Sports did Babar play?
2. What is the rank of Mukesh Ambani in Forbes global richest person list 2016?
3. Which organisation conducts Cricket world cup?
Ans. ICC (International Cricket Council)
4. First Indian Women Boxer to win gold in Asian games?
Ans. Mary Kom
5. Blue Ray Disk refers to which of the following?
Ans. Storage Disk
6. Which of the following is not a board game?
7. Malleable refers to?
Ans. Ability of a metal to be hammered into thin sheets
8. First Indian who to go Space?
Ans. Rakesh Sharma
9. Who won Arjuna Award 2015 in Kabaddi?
Ans. Manjeet Chillar
10. The International Renewable Energy Agency Headquarter?
Ans. Abu Dhabi
11. Gold is soluble in?
Ans. Aqua Regia
12. Best Actor award in 88th Academy awards?
Ans. Leonardo Di Caprio
13. Where is first Jute Mill located?
Ans. Rishra near Kolkata
14. What is Study of Genetics called as?
15. Satish Dhawan Space Centre is located at which State?
16. Present Commerce and Industry Minister of India?
Ans. Nirmala Sitharaman
17. What is Official Language of Afghanistan?
18. Which metal for Galvanisation of Iron?
19. Where is the Bhimbetka Rock Shelters located?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
20. Formula of Common Salt?
21. Canada’s First Space Telescope is?
22. Which rivers form Triveni Sangamam?
Ans. Yamuna, Ganges & Saraswati
23. Which gas is used for flushing potato chips packets?
24. Roger Federer belongs to?
25. Hubble Space telescope belongs to which country?
26. Which hollywood actor going to work with Rajinikanth in upcoming movie?
Ans. Arnold Schwarzenegger
27. Which is not a fundamental right?
Ans. Right of Property
28. AIDS is not transmitted through which of the following?
Ans. Malarial Parasite
29. Mouma Das is related to?
Ans. Table Tennis
30. Biggest Constitution in World?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.