RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 23 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 23 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 23 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Bhimbetka Rock Shelters are located at ______.
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
2. Common Salt Formula
3 Canada’s First Space Telescope is _____.
4. Which among River is in Triveni Sangamam?
Ans: Yamuna, Ganges
5. Which Gas is used for flushing potato chips packets?
6. Roger Federer belong to?
7. Hubble Space Telescope belong to which Country?
8. Satish Dhawan Space Centre is located at which state?
9. Present Commerce and Industry Minister of India?
Ans: Nirmala Sitharam
10. What is the Official Language of Afghanistan?
11. Which Metal is used for Galvanisation of Iron?
12. Where is the First Jute Mill of India loacted?
Ans: West Bengal
13. The Study of Heredity is called _____.
14. Moumadas is related to _____.
15. S. Subramanyam related to which instrument?
16. .css file related to ?
17. Name of the First India to go into the space?
Ans: Rakesh Sharma.
18. Cricket World Cup is organized by?
Ans: ICC International Cricket Council
19. Gold is soluble in?
Ans: Aqua Regia
20. The International Renewable Energy Agency Headquarters is located at?
Ans: Abu Dhabi
21. Who won Arjun Award in Kabaddi in 2015?
Ans: Manjeet Chiller
22. Among the following, which is not a board game?
23. First India Woman who won a Gold Medal in Asian Awards?
Ans: Mary Com
24. What is a Blue Ray Disc?
Ans: Storage Device
25. What is the Mukesh Ambani rank in the World’s Richest People Index?
26. Lalitha Babar belongs to which Game?
27. What is Normal Human Body Temperature?
28. Vitamin A?
29. Somanath Temple is located in which state?
30. Oldest Bank in India?
Ans: Bank of Hindustan (State Bank of India)
31. Where is Victoria Falls located ?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.