RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 26 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 26 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 26 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Who invented Atom Bomb?
Ans. Robert Oppenheimer
2. What is the Full Form of IUCN?
Ans. International Union for Conservation of Nature
3. What is the Full Form of FTP?
Ans. File Transfer Protocol
4. What famous ship sank in 1985?
Ans. Rainbow Warrior
5. What is the Minimum Educational Qualification for Women in Rajasthan Panchayat Raj?
Ans. 8th Class
6. Where is Jaistambh situated?
7. NSA of india who was appointed in 2014?
Ans. Ajit Doval
8. Swift key is application of?
9. Which of the following is the Dwarf planet?
10. Gandhi Ji started Dandi March in which year?
11. What is the official language of Nagaland?
12. Allahabad was previously known as?
13. Major constituents of Sun ?
Ans. Oxygen, Carbon and Nitrogen
14. Digestive Acid?
Ans. Small Intestine
16. Number of teams in 2016 World Twenty 20 Women World Cup?
17. What is the Capital of Syria?
18. Pashupathi Temple situated in?
19. Which is the Smallest Planet?
20. Tom Hanks related to?
Ans. Hollywood Movies
21. Santhosh trophy is related to which sport?
22. Sachin Tendulkar awards not received from the following is?
Ans. Dhyan Chand Award
23. Incredible India Brand Ambassador?
Ans. Amitabh Bachchan
24. If, Pigeon:Peace, then, White is related to?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.