RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 27 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 27 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 27 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Which is the Most Intelligent Mammal on Earth?
2. Element used in Nuclear Fission to absorb neurons?
3. What is the Name of Parliament of Pakistan?
4. Indian Prime Minister who is not a Chief Minister?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
5. Atoms having Equal Number of Electrons are called?
6. Which Device is used for Shock Treatments?
Ans. Electroconvulsive Devices
7. World’s Happiest Country is?
8. What is the Capital City of Manipur?
9. Official language of Goa state?
10. Who is T20 India Woman’s Cricket Team Captain?
Ans. Mithali Raj
11. Raja Ram Park is located at?
12. Who is the President of Myanmar?
Ans. Htin Kyaw
13. study of the liver?
14. Apollo 11 launched in which Year?
15. Which of the Mountain comes under Biodiversity Hot Spot?
Ans. Western Ghat
16. What is used to connect a Computer to a Phone Line?
17. Gandhi Ji started Dandi March in which year?
18. Number of teams in 2016 World Twenty 20 women world cup?
19. FTP stands for?
Ans. File transfer protocol
20. Duodenum is a?
Ans. Small intestine
21. IUCN stands for?
Ans. The International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources
22. Nagaland’s Official Language?
23. Allahabad was previously known as?
24. Digestive Acid?
25. Dudoneum is?
Ans. Small Intestine
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.