RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 28 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 28 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 28 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Study of soil is called?
2. Aryabatta launched in the year?
3. Smell which comes when it rains is known as?
4. Capital shifted from kolkatta to New Delhi in the year?
5. Human Rights Commission Chariman?
Ans. H L dattu
6. South Asian Wrestling federation President?
Ans. Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
7. Number of balls used in snooker?
Ans. 22 balls
8. Google tied up with which watch company for smart watch?
Ans. Tag Heuer
9. IRS satellite for which purpose?
Ans. Remote Sensing
10. Rakesh Sharma was going to which Space shuttle?
Ans. Soyuz T-11
11. First Common Wealth Game organised in?
Ans. 1930 (British Empire Games)
12. What is Output when Methane Gas is burnt?
13. Indian Hockey Team won in the Olympic in which year First Time?
14. Clouds Float in the Sky because of their?
Ans. Low Density
15. Who among the following was a Co-founder of Swaraj Party?
Ans. Motilal Nehru
16. Real Founder of Gupta Dynasty?
Ans. Chandragupta 1
17. Godavari doesn’t pass through which if the following States?
18. Science that deals with Diseases particularly of Men?
19. IPCC Full Form is?
Ans. Intergovernmental Penal on Climate Change
20. Gautam Buddha’s First Sermon?
21. Civil services started in India by?
Ans. Lord Cornwallis
22. BCCI Ombudsman?
Ans. Justice Ajit Prakash Shah
23. The organization that conducts anti-dope test on athletes?
24. Who is called as Bharat Kokila?
Ans. Sarojini Naidu
25. Nagarjuna Sagar Dam built on which river?
Ans. River Krishna
26. Conference of Parties (COP) meeting held in?
27. Name of the Pilot-less Aircraft created in India?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.