RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. On the first day of RRB NTPC Examination, which was, 28 March 2016, a lot of candidates appeared for the online exam in their respective RRB Test Centres.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 28 March RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 28 March 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. Questions has elements from all 3 shifts of the exam day.
- Smallest planet of Solar system: Mercury
- Capital of Denmark : Copenhagen
- Yoga Day celebrated on : June 21
- Group of Dolphin is named: School or Pod
- Who developed Polio vaccine: Jonas Edward
- Computer Chip Alternate Name: Microchip
- No. of fundamental duties: 11
- Ethanol is obtained from: Cerials
- Study of Birds is called: Ornithology
- Buddha attained enlightenment at which place: Bodh Gaya
- First Lok Sabha Speaker: Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
- Instrument to detect object under water: Sonar
- U.N Climate Change meeting held at: Paris
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves are located in: Maharashtra
- Winner of French Open 2015: Stan Wawrinka (Men) and Serena Williams (Women)
- How many players are there in kho kho game: 9
- Who is regarded as Father of Space Research: Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
- DMK Party is founded by whom: M. G. Ramachandran
- Name of the Dog who first went to Space: Laika
- 4 January’s Independence day is of: Burma
- Largest Country as Land Area: Canada
- Venue of Winter Session Olympic Games 2018: Pyeong Chang, South Korea
- India’s Oldest Dam: Kallanai Dam, Tamil Nadu
- First Indian Hockey Player given Padma Shri Award: Balbir Singh Dosanjh
- Rabindranath Tagore got noble prize in : 1913
- First Indian lady to won gold medal in Asian Games: Kamaljeet Sandhu
- First governor general of Free India: Lord Mountbatten
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.