RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 29 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 29 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 29 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. What is the Rank of India in Corruption Index 2015?
2. Pashupatinath Temple Located at?
Ans. Kathmandu, Nepal
3. Who is the Prime Minister of Nepal?
Ans. Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli
4. Who gave Kaiser-e-hind to Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans. British Government
5. Goa was liberated from Portugal by which movement?
Ans. Goa Liberation Movement
6. Which one is the Smallest State of India?
7. Who is the First Female President of Nepal?
Ans. Bidhya Devi Bhandari
8. Social Justice comes under which article?
Ans. Article 19
9. Uniform Civil Code Article?
Ans. Article 44
10. FIFA Ballon d’or Award 2015?
Ans. Lionel Messi
11. Saurology is the study of?
Ans. Study of Lizards
12. ISRO Full Form?
Ans. Indian Space Research Organisation
13. Operation Smile related to what?
Ans. Find Missing Children
14. What is the Age of Retirement of the Judge of Supreme Court?
15. Who declares Financial Emergency?
16. DVD Full Form?
Ans. Digital Video/ Versatile Disc
17. Mahabodi Temple located at?
Ans. Bodh Gaya
18. Study of Soil is called?
19. Aryabhatta launched in the year?
20. Smell which comes when it rains is known as?
21. Capital shifted from Kolkata to New Delhi in the year?
22. Human Rights Commission Chairman?
Ans. H.L. Dattu
23. South Asian Wrestling federation President?
Ans. Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
24. Number of balls used in snooker?
Ans. 22 balls
25. Who killed General Michael O’Dwyer in London?
Ans. Udham Singh
26. Hridaynath Mangeshkar award winner 2015?
Ans. A.R. Rehman
27. Which sportsperson nickname is “Can’t-miss-Swiss”?
Ans. Martina Hingis
28. Launch Pad of ISRO is located at?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.