RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 29 March 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 29 March RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 29 March 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. Questions has elements from all 3 shifts of the exam day.
1) Which country invented Paper?
2) What are the particles present in Nucleus?
Answer: Protons and Neutrons
3) Which is the largest fresh water lake in World?
4) In which year Reserve bank of India was nationalized?
5) Where Island of Seychelles is located?
6) What is currency of Thailand?
Answer: Thai Baht
7) What is father name of Subash Chandra bose?
Answer: Janakinath Bose
8) Who is the last Mughal Emperor?
9) Where the headquarters of UNESCO are present?
10) Who is called as Frontier Gandhi?
Answer: Khan Abdul Ghafar Khan
11) Which is the brightest star in the sky?
12) Latin name Aurum is for _____.
13) Mars oribiter mission Mangalyan was launched from ______.
14) Which country is land locked country?
15) Jimmy wales is founder of _____ website?
16) Every year Environment day is observed on _____.
Answer: June 5th
17) What is the term used to describe Deep Crack in glacier?
18) Granite is example of which type rock?
19) Our National song was written by ______.
Answer: Bankim Chandra chattopadhyay
21) Quit India movement was launched on _____.
Answer: 8th August 1942
22) Who is founder of Din-i-illahi?
23) What is the smallest bone in human body?
24) Which is largest non-polar desert in the world?
25) Which organ in human body can grow and regenerate/
26) What is termed as pollination of wind?
Answer: Wind pollination
27) kunchilal water falls is situated in which state?
28) The main gas behind greenhouse effect?
29) Who is CG of India?
30) Which country’s foot ball team won large number of times?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.