RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 30 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 30 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 30 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. In which year for the first time Commonwealth game was held?
2. A famous personality who wrote Wings of Fire book was ____________.
Ans. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
3. The Jalikattu game is associated with which state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
4. Audiphones was invented by _____ in 1910?
Ans. Nathaniel Baldwin
5. For which disease, Chemotherapy is used as treatment
6. Number of languages which are written in Indian Note?
7. Whose signature is there on 1 Rupee Note?
Ans. Finance Secretary
8. Which among the following states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY?
Ans. Goa and Kerala
9. What is virus name of Chicken pox?
Ans. Varicella zoster virus
10. With which country India signed MOU to increase solar energy?
11. Who is the 15th Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Narendra Modi
12. Who is First Women President of Indian National Congress Post Independence?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
13. What is MS Office?
Ans. Application Software
14. What is Dakshin Ganga?
15. ______ is Computer key used for help menu?
Ans. F1 Button
16. Who designed Our Indian National flag?
Ans. Pingali Venkaiyya
17. Who is the First Woman to win Gold Medal in Olympics Boxing?
Ans. Nicola Adams
18. The Line of Control between India and Pakistan was constructed in _____.
19. Range of Decibel that can be heard by Human Ear?
Ans. 60-120 DB
20. What is Capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
21. What is Cloud Computing?
22. Where is International Space University located?
23. Where Shravanabelagolalie in?
24. Where is Canton Tower located?
25. In which year great Bhagat Singh hanged?
26. Which country topped in FIFA rankings as per 7th Jan 2016?
27. Process of separating Hydrogen and oxygen is _____.
28. Which among the following is Cooking Gas?
29. Solar is related to Sun. Lunar is related to ______.
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.