RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 5 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 5 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 5 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. Questions has elements from all 3 shifts of the exam day.
- No. of fundamental duties: Ans. 11
- What are number of heritage sites in India identified by UNESCO: Ans. 32
- In which year Indo-Pakistan war took place: Ans. 1971
- Panipat refinery belongs to: Ans. Haryana
- In which university Dhadhabhai Naoroji worked as professor? Ans. Elphinstone college
- According to 2015 survey, area covered under forests is: Ans. 7,01,673
- Which converts source code into object code? Compiler- Ans. High level language and Assembler- Low level Language
- Rank of HDI: Ans. 130
- Law of Inertia was given by: Ans. Newton
- ISI implies:Ans. Inter services intelligence
- Not a programming language- Ans. assembly language
- Vasco da gama arrived at ______ coast: Ans. Malabar coast
- Where is East coast railway loacted? Ans. Orissa
- What is toxicology? Ans. study of adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms
- Ctrl+z is for _______. Ans. To undo
- The device which is used for file transfer and communication for short distance? Ans. Bluetooth
- Who is anti corruption member in ICC from Indian cricket team? Ans. Rahul dravid
- In which railway zone, bio diesel train is going to be started? Ans. South West Railway zone
- Siachen Avalanche- Ans. Lance Naik Hanumantha
- The satellite Astrosat was first launched in: Ans. 2015
- Which is most populous state in India according to 2011 census?: Ans. Uttar Pradesh
- How many Gold Medals did India win in the 12th South Asian Games? Ans. 188
- Anti leprosy day is observed on Ans. January 30
- Tawang monastery is situated in ______. Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
- Who is father of White revolution? Ans. Verghese kurien
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.