RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 7 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 7 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 7 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. Questions has elements from all 3 shifts of the exam day.
1. Author of the Novel “A Brief History of Seven Killings”
Ans. Marlon James
2. Which one is fastest memory?
3. Yogeshwar Dutt is from which field?
4. Who is the writer of Sustainable Development?
Ans. KV Sundaram
5. Mountain Railways of India?
Ans. Kashmir Railway
6. Year of the NASA Act?
7. Who written Natya Shastra?
Ans. Bharat muni
8. SAADMEX 2015 held at?
9. Fruit bats are host to which virus?
10. SMAP Satellite launched by
11. Full Form of GSLV?
Ans. Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle
12. To the brink and back book written by?
Ans. Jairam Ramesh
13. NASA was established in which year?
14. Which unit is used for measuring ozone layer thickness?
15. Who is BCCI President?
Ans. Shashank Manohar
16. Odd man Out (Physics, chemistry, biology, social)
17. The main objective of Lalit Kala Akademi is?
Ans. To encourage and promote study and research in the fields of creative arts such as painting, sculpture and graphics etc.
18. Female Anopheles Mosquito causes which disease?
19. Man Booker Prize 2015?
Ans. Marlon James (A Brief History of Seven Killings)
20. Father of White Revolution in India
Ans. Verghese Kurien
21. The acid used in Car Battery is?
Ans. Sulphuric Acid
22. Land of the morning Calm refers to?
Ans. South Korea
23. WHO was established in the year?
24. Evergreen forests are found in?
Ans. Equatorial Regions
25. Ozone Hole clearly visible in Antarctic which season?
Ans. Summer (October)
26. Who is the Chairman of Bank Board Bureau?
Ans. Vinod Rai
27. What is the full form of PCB?
Ans. Printed Circuit Board
28. Who was the Prime Minister of Bangladesh in 1971?
Ans. Tajuddin Ahmad
29. Who is the Brand Ambassador of Tata Motors?
Ans. Lionel Messi
30. When was Azad Hind Fauz formed?
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.