Safest Score to Qualify DMRC SC/ TO Exam 2016: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will conduct its online examination for the recruitment of Station Controller/ Train Officer (SC/ TO) in various metro organisations. DMRC is going to conduct SC/ TO examination on 4th December 2016.
DMRC has issued a sum total of 662 vacancies for the post of DMRC SC/ TO. The Postcode for SC/ TO post is NE01. Many of the shortlisted candidates have either completed or are at final phase of DMRC examination preparation. Let us further help them in summing up preparation by providing a safest score to qualify DMRC SC/ TO exam.
DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern 2016
A candidate has to clear four under given exam levels to get shortlisted for DMRC SC/ TO post. These are as follows:
- Level I is a Written Test (two papers)
- Level II is a Psychology Test (qualifying)
- Level III is Personal Interview
- Level IV is Medical examination in Aye-one category
It is important for you to understand the DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern for level I i.e written test.
DMRC SC/ TO Written Test
The DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern comprises a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.
- Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like General Science, General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Logical Ability, Numerical Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questions from the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC SC/ TO exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you gain useful insight into the DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern. Now let’s shift our focus to the DMRC SC/ TO syllabus for all the subjects of the written examination.
DMRC SC/ TO Syllabus 2016
For any recruitment exam, the syllabus is the most important piece of information with which candidates prepare accordingly. Here we have provided the entire DMRC SC/ TO Syllabus for both the papers of the post.
DMRC SC/ TO Syllabus for Paper I
Paper I of DMRC SC/ TO consists of questions from topics such as general awareness, general science, quantitative aptitude, reasoning etc.
- Basics of English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
General Science & General Awareness:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five years Plans
- Who is who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio & proportions
- Unitary Method
- Percentage, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D & 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Number & Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Coding – Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relation & Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures
DMRC SC/ TO Syllabus for Paper II
The paper II of DMRC SC/ TOconsists of questions from the topic General English.
- English Grammar
- Parts of speech
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and passive voice
Now let’s shift our focus to the nucleus of this article i.e Safest score to qualify DMRC SC/ TO Exam 2016.
DMRC SC/ TO Exam 2016: Safest Score
Without further ado, let us share safest score to qualify DMRC SC/ TO Examination 2016. According to us, Safest score to qualify DMRC for the post of Station Controller/ Train Officer (SC/ TO) will be in 75-85 range out of 120 in paper I and 38-45 in Paper II for the general category depending upon various factors.
Note- Attempting 20+ questions with accuracy from the above given safest score will increase your chance to qualify DMRC SC/ TO Exam.
Optimized Use of Time Management, Clear Understanding of Concepts and Pre-designed Attempt Plan will lead you to the Path to Success. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.