SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application Link Active: Yesterday, State Bank of India released an official notification for recruiting 8301 Clerks.The online application for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 can be submitted from today i.e 20 Jan to 10 February 2018.
SBI aspirants can start applying for the upcoming SBI Clerk exam from today onwards. The online registration and application process for SBI Clerk will be open until 10th February 2018.
SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application: Apply Now
The candidates who aspire to apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for the post. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, qualification etc, you will not be able to submit the SBI Clerk Application Form.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 20 January to 10 February 2018. (Online payment), both dates inclusive for general/ OBC category is 600 Rs. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply
As promised by OnlineTyari, we are going to help you with a detailed step-wise procedure on how to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment.
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active until the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ interview alerts etc. by email.
SBI Clerk Direct Link 2018: Click here to Apply Online
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit either the direct link given above or the Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be for three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
Best Wishes from OnlineTyari Team!
Over here we conclude our article on SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application Link. Stay tuned to OnlineTyari regarding more information on SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018.