SBI Clerk Exam Analysis Mains 2016: The State Bank of India conducted SBI Clerk Mains Examination for the Second Day today. Candidates who qualified in SBI Clerk Prelims were called for the final written examination on 25 & 26 June. Here is a detailed exam analysis of SBI Clerk Mains for all Bank Aspirants for all slots for June 26, 2016.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis Mains | June 26, 2016
Let us revisit the Exam Pattern for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam first. General /Financial Awareness (35 min) then English (35 min) then Reasoning & Computer (45 min) followed by Quantitative Aptitude (45 min).
|Section Name||Questions||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35|
|Reasoning & Computer Awareness||50||60||45|
Similar to Previous Day Exam Analysis, the overall level of difficulty for SBI Clerk Mains was moderate. The Written Examination was divided into below mention 4 sections. Negative marking of ¼ for every wrong attempt. The section-wise breakdown is as follows:
Reasoning Section: The Level of Difficulty was moderate. Number of Good Attempts – 32-36. A new kind of Triangle and Dot based Non-Verbal set was there. No syllogism Question was there. Topics are as follows:
- Sequential Input/output Tracing – 5 questions
- Sitting arrangement (Circular – eight floors) – 5 questions
- Sitting arrangement (Linear – 6 seating north n south) – 5 questions
- Puzzles / Complex Arrangement– 2 sets (10 questions)
- Inequalities (with symbols) – 5 questions
- Alphanumeric Series – 5 questions
- Coding-decoding – 5 questions
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions
- Blood relation – 3 questions
- Some diagram based (triangle and dot symbol coding) – 2 questions
Quantitative Aptitude Section: This Section can be said as Moderate. No trigonometry questions. Number of Good Attempts – 24-28. The topics asked were:
- Data Interpretation (Line graph, Table chart) – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Simplification & Speed Calculation – 10 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic /Linear equations – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Percentages/ Compound & Simple Interest
- Mensuration – Area and Volume
- Time and Work,
- Boat and Stream
- Profit and Loss
English Section: The section was Easy. Number of Good Attempts – 28-32. The topics asked were
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passage (15 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Grammatical/spelling errors – 5 questions
- Para jumbles – 5 questions
- Fill in the Blanks (Dual) – 5 questions
General Awareness Section: A well prepared candidate can clear the section easily. Number of Good Attempts – 36-38. No marketing questions as you all were asking. The current affairs questions were only of last 3-4 months. The exam asks for static GK also. Mostly static GK was there.
From our analysis of both day’s examination, we have compiled an expected cutoff score in SBI Clerk Mains 2016.
Must Read: SBI Clerk Mains Cutoff (Expected)
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.