SBI Junior Associate Prelims has been scheduled for 8 May 2016. Since this is the first time that State Bank of India has decided to conduct SBI Prelims and Mains Written Examination, a number of banking aspirants must be confused about the level of examination. Hence, to improve your chances of cracking SBI Junior Associate Examination, OnlineTyari in collaboration with Kiran Prakashan will be testing the potential of aspirants through All India Test Series (AITS).
We understand that a lot of you must be new to the All India Test Series or the AITS format. Hence, we will be talking about the registration process in detail.
SBI Clerk JA/ JAA Prelims All India Test 2016
Attention to All!
We are mentioning a few key pointers which will help you understand SBI Junior Associate Prelims All India Test in a better way. Here they are.
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- 04:00 PM
- 06:00 PM
- 08:00 PM
2. Total Time for SBI Clerk Prelims All India Test 2016 is 60 minutes.
3. The All India Live Test will be available in both English and Hindi.
4. The exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims All India Test will comprise of 3 sections, namely, English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
5. The total score will be calculated from 100 marks and 100 questions.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
The total time allotted will be 60 minutes and there will be 1/4th mark negative marking for each incorrect answer. Sectional and Overall Cutoff will also be there.
How to Register for SBI Clerk All India Live Test 2016
Please note: To ensure proper registration, please re-sync the app language to your desired “test” language.
Select Language Preference from the links provided below and proceed to the login page.
- Enter your OnlineTyari credentials and proceed to the Registration Link.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Make sure you select the time slot according to your preference.
- Submit the Registration Form. An email will be sent to you once your slot gets reserved.
- You can attempt the SBI Clerk Prelims AITS from Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile.