SBI PO Admit Card 2022: The State Bank of India (SBI) will release the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card on the official website for November 2022 exam soon. SBI PO exam 2022 will be conducted to fill vacancies for Probationary Officers in various SBI branches. The number of vacancies has not been released yet for SBI PO 2022 exam. Candidates can download the SBI PO Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 from sbi.co.in. We have also provided a direct link to access the SBI PO hall ticket in this article. All aspiring candidates for the post of PO have to carry a hard copy of the SBI PO Admit Card 2022 and a valid ID proof at the examination centre.
The SBI PO Admit Card will have the candidate’s name, roll number, exam time and date, and the centre’s address. Candidates will have to properly check their names and legal information on the admit card. They are also advised to cross-check their examination centre details and time. Read through this article to know more about SBI PO admit card 2022.
SBI PO Admit Card Overview
Before getting into the details of the SBI PO Admit Card 2022, candidates must go through the exam overview for a better understanding.
|Exam Name||SBI PO|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a year|
|Exam stages||– Preliminary Exam|
– Mains Exam and
– Group Exercise & Interview
|Exam Duration||Preliminary Exam: 1 hour|
Mains Exam: 3 hours
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022||To Be Announced|
|Language||English and Hindi|
SBI PO Admit Card Dates
The State Bank of India (SBI) will release the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card on the official website for November 2022 exam soon. Candidates must go through the table given below to know more about the tentative dates.
|Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of SBI PO 2022-23 Notification||2nd Week of November 2022|
|Online Application||1st Week of December 2022|
|Release of Pre-Exam Training Admit Card||Yet to be declared|
|Release of Prelims Admit Card||Yet to be declared|
|Prelims Exam Date||Yet to be declared|
|Release of Mains Admit Card||Yet to be declared|
|Mains Exam Date||Yet to be declared|
How To Download SBI PO Hall Ticket 2022?
The SBI PO Admit card 2022 will be released online on the official website. Candidates must visit the official website to download the admit card. Check the stepwise process to download the SBI PO hall ticket 2022 in this section.
- Go to the Official SBI Website
- Click on ‘Careers’ present on the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the ‘Latest Announcement’ link and look for the option of ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers.
- Enter your ‘Registration Number’ or ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Password’ or ‘Date of Birth’, and ‘Captcha Code’ and then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Your SBI PO Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download your SBI PO Admit Card and take a printout of the same.
Candidates will have to carry valid ID proofs, and a printout of the admit card to the examination centre. Without SBI PO Admit Card 2022 or Valid ID Proof, candidates will be barred from writing the prelims examination.
Stages for SBI PO Admit Card 2022
The SBI PO admit card 2022 will be released separately for each stage.
SBI PO Pre-Exam Training Admit Card: The pre-exam training will be given to candidates from SC/ST/Religious minority communities who have opted for such training during online registration for the exam.
Prelims SBI PO Admit Card: The call letter for the Prelim exam will be issued to all the candidates who will successfully apply for the SBI PO 2022 exam.
Mains SBI PO Admit Card: SBI will release Mains exam call letters to candidates who will qualify for the Prelims exam as per the cutoff set by the officials.SBI PO Exam Pattern for Prelims 2016.
Details Mentioned on SBI PO Admit Card
Candidates will have to properly check their names and legal information on the admit card. They are also advised to cross-check their examination centre details and time. In case of any discrepancy, report to the authorities for rectification to avoid any last-minute complication. Read through this section to know more about SBI PO admit card 2022.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No./ Registration No.
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature
- Date & Time of the exam
- Name & Address of the exam centre
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
- Important Instructions
Documents for SBI PO Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry any one of the valid photo ID proofs for verification from the list below, along with their admit cards.
- Hardcopy of the SBI PO Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID Card
- A recent passport size photo affixed on your SBI PO hall ticket
- Caste/ PwD Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank’s Passbook (with the duly attested photograph)
- Valid Photo Identity Card Issued by School/ College
General Guidelines for SBI PO Admit Card
The important guidelines regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2022 are mentioned below:
- Candidates must report to the test centre at least 10 minutes before the reporting time to avoid any last-minute confusion.
- Candidates are advised to check out the venue a day before the exam to familiarise themselves with the route.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitiser of 50 ml, and they must have Arogya Setu App downloaded on their phone.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card’s hard copy and a valid photo ID proof (in original).
- Candidates should carry a ballpoint pen to the exam hall.
- Left-hand thumb impression will be captured at the test venue.
- Name, photo, date of birth, and other essential details mentioned on the admit card should match the photo ID proof you will carry.
FAQs for SBI PO Admit Card 2022
Q. How to download SBI PO 2022 Admit Card?
A. Candidates must visit the official website and enter their registration number and password or date of birth to download the complete admit card.
Q. What other documents are required to carry along with the SBI PO admit card?
A. The candidate have to carry the original and photocopy of one id proof, Aadhar card, passport size photographs, and SBI PO admit card.
Q. When is the SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2022?
A. SBI PO Prelims Exam date is yet to be announced by SBI officials.
Q. What should we do if the details on the prelims admit are incorrect?
A. Candidates should immediately report to the authorities in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
Q. How can I change the exam centre mentioned on the admit card?
A. Once the exam centre is allotted to you, you cannot change the exam centre.
We have provided you with all the details of SBI PO Admit card 2022. The official date is not yet announced for the SBI PO 2022 exam registration. Aspiring candidates must start preparing for the SBI PO 2022 exam.