SBI PO Online Fee Payment – The candidates who want to apply for the SBI PO exam should fill the online application form carefully. In order to fill the form, the candidates need to make registration first. The registration process will be completed only when the payment is done. The candidates need to make sure that they pay the application form fee online.
The candidates will also get a chance to edit the application form. We advise the candidates to submit the application form before the last date of submission. SBI PO 2021 exam dates were already announced along with the official notification. Read this article fully to get more details about SBI PO 2021 application form fee.
SBI PO Application Form Dates 2021
The exam conducting body has released the SBI PO Application form dates on the official website. Here, we have mentioned the important dates of the events under the said recruitment drive. We advise the candidates to go through the below-provided table to know the complete details.
|Commencement of online registration of SBI PO application||October 05, 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||October 25, 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||October 25, 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||November 09, 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||October 05 to 25, 2021|
SBI PO Recruitment Application Fee
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 application fee needs be paid online. The fee/intimation charge is non-refundable and non-transferable for any future exam. The category-wise application fee for SBI PO 2021 is as under:
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 125 (Intimation charges only)|
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 750 (Inclusive of intimation charges)|
Applicants can pay the application fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet/ Cash Card, and IMPS. It is to be noted that there is no offline payment of the application fee.
How To Fill SBI PO Application Form 2021?
The SBI PO Application Form has already been released on the official website. The eligible candidates can fill and submit their application form by October 25, 2021. Here we have provided the step by step procedure to fill the SBI PO Application Form. Candidates must go through these steps to avert any kind of mistake while doing the same.
- Go to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Now, select the Careers page from the top right side of the homepage.
- Click on “Latest Announcements” and you will see “Recruitment For Probationary Officers”. Select Apply Online.
- Now check on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Continue”.
- You will need to enter your details like name, email ID, date of birth and phone number.
- Once you complete the registration process, the provisional registration number and password will be generated & sent to the applicants via mail and SMS.
STEP-2: Uploading The Signature and Photograph
- Candidates are advised to upload their photographs and signature in this step.
- The photograph used by the applicants must be the latest one.
- The photograph should be a coloured passport-sized photograph with a white background, having dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels with a total file size of 20 to 50 kb.
- Images with caps, hats and dark glasses will be rejected. However, religious headwear is allowed but it should not cover your entire face.
- You must do your signatures on white paper with a black ink pen. The appropriate file size should be 10 to 20 kb with dimensions 140 x 60 pixels.
- Please make sure that your signature should not be in capital letters.
STEP-3: Filling Up The Basic Details
The next step is all about filling in the details on your SBI PO Application Form.
- Basic Details: Mention your category, language, sub-category, preferred exam centre city, and more.
- Personal Details: You have to enter your gender, marital status, permanent as well as temporary address, father’s/mother’s name, etc.
- Educational Details: Enter your details such as educational qualification, year of passing, marks scored, and more. Then, candidates will have to click on the declaration form once they fill out all the required details mentioned in the SBI PO Application Form.
STEP-4: Preview Your SBI PO Application Form
- Check all the details whether they are correct or not.
- By previewing your application form, you can quickly go through the entire form in one place. This gives the chance of minimizing the errors made while entering the information.
STEP-5: SBI Application Fee Payment
This is the last step to fill the SBI PO Application Form. The payment mode is accepted only via Credit Card, Netbanking, Debit Card. The candidates can check the application fee for SBI PO from here-
|General, OBC, EWS||₹750|
STEP-6: Final Submission
Once you have successfully paid the application fee, click on the final submit button. Your SBI PO Application Form will be submitted. You can download a copy of your form for your future reference.
FAQs For SBI PO
|Q: When did the SBI PO 2021 notification be out?|
A: The notification for the 2021 session has been released on October 4, 2021.
|Q: What is the age limit for applying for the SBI PO exam?|
A: The age limit to apply for the SBI PO is 21 to 30 years. There is age relaxation for reserved candidates as well.
|Q: Will I be refunded for my application form if I filled the form twice?|
A: No, you will not be refunded for the application form if you have applied for multiple applications.
|Q: Can we edit the details entered in the application form after final submission?|
A: Candidates are not allowed to change the details in the IBPS PO application form after final submission.
|Q: How many stages are there in SBI PO recruitment?|
A: There are three stages in the SBI PO recruitment process, namely Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Exam Dates|
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.