SBI PO Interview Experience: State Bank of India conducted the SBI PO Interview round on 1st September 2016 for shortlisting candidates to various SBI offices spread across the country. No matter how much score one has scored in SBI PO Mains examination, it is necessary to qualify the interview round.
We at OnlineTyari are proud to help students/ candidates/ aspirants in preparing for various recruitment examinations like SSC, UPSC, NABARD, SBI, IBPS with the help of online mock tests, questions banks as well as eBooks. Hence, without further ado, let us go through a SBI PO Interview round Experience by Pratish Chandra, an OnlineTyari user who shared his interview experience with us.
My SBI PO Interview Experience: Pratish Chandra
State Bank of India conducted the SBI PO Interview round on 1 September 2016. Here is the SBI PO Interview experience shared by Pratish Chandra. The interview panel shot many questions and Pratish was able to handle them efficiently. Here is his SBI PO Interview experience in his own words.
- Name: Pratish Chandra
- Native Place: Kanpur
- Date of Interview- 1 September 2016
- SBI PO Mains Score- 84.50
- Category- General
I entered the interview room at 12.30. There were 4 members in my interview panel. I wished them Good Afternoon, they replied the same with a smile. They offered me a chair to sit, I thanked them.
- Interviewer: Tell me about yourself?
- Me: Answered Properly.
- Interviewer: Can you tell us the name of ISRO Chief?
- Me: A.S Kiran Kumar
- Interviewer: Have you heard about Scram Jet Engine?
- Me: Its
- Interviewer: Tell me the name of Current British Prime Minister? To which party does he belong?
- Me: Theresa May, She belongs to Conservative Party.
- Interviewer: And who was the British Prime Minister before Theresa May?
- Me: David Cameron
- Interviewer: Good! On which date will U.S elections be held?
- Me: I guess its on November, 8
- Interviewer: Name some subsidiaries of State Bank of India?
- Me: State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Travancore.
- Interviewer: Who is current RBI Governor?
- Me: Raghuram Rajan
- Interviewer: What are current monetary rates?
- Me: Answered Properly
These were the main questions asked in my SBI PO Interview round. Apart from these, they were also cross questioning me on the answers and facts and figures told by me. I felt they were testing the depth of my knowledge. They said Thank you Pratish and i came out of the room after wishing them. My SBI PO Interview lasted for around 20 minutes.
We would like to thank him on behalf of our readers for his contribution in helping other aspirants. Many like Pratish have qualified SBI PO Examination this year and we are privileged to be their Online Mentor.
If you wish to share your story with us, please send your Name, Roll Number and Picture of your Scorecard to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.
Stay connected for more information regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SBI PO Preparation App for free.